Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

@Qtip i agree awesome conversation helps put perspective to things from the reading I’ve been doing

2 Likes

I’m probably preaching to the choir here because all of you folks are so well versed on these topics but have you listened to the Pot Cast? Great long form conversations with every great breeder around today.

5 Likes

Lots of good listening there.

The Australian host Heavy D gives real interviews and does his research, he’s not a clown like Adam Dunn

4 Likes

pot cast is good he’s interviewd some legends and I’m not a fan of Adam Dunn either never have been but people must like him because he’s been doing it forever

1 Like

Damn @cannabliss you are lucky post #3030!

I have yet to listen to a potcast yet, but what I hear is that pretty much everyone thinks this Adam character is a jackass, and if he would just shut up and let people talk the potcast would be much better and easier to listen to. YMMV.

1 Like

Havnt watched that one yet but have been watching the grow from your heart podcast from maker of irie genetics it’s pretty good

2 Likes

Heavy D does an interview with Adam Dunn and addresses exactly these thoughts about him lol. The interviews with Bodhi and Mean Gene are epic master classes of breeding and interviewing.

1 Like

just got back from the post office. there will be no more Apollo Ape going out unless @DougDawson has any left that he wants to share (save some for yourself).

6 Likes

Dibs!!! Lmao

1 Like

So your saying that if I really like it make sure I clone

2 Likes

There may be one or 2 x 10 packs left after O keep one so the next person or 2 to score some will be the last. Great share @anonymous4289 , people loved the ape.

10 Likes

time for the soloberry 2, lol

3 Likes

Refer to above comment :point_up_2: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lots of dibs, dibs falling from the sky! Hope I’m not mistaken, got some from @DougDawson as well, thanks @anonymous4289

4 Likes

I’m glad I got some, thankful to @anonymous4289 and @DougDawson today!

9 Likes

Missed them but maybe some day you never know can’t wait to see some grown out thanks to both of you they sound amazeballs big flaming amazeballs

4 Likes

@anonymous4289 @DougDawson thank you both for your generosity will be planting both the soloberry 2 and the Apollo ape when they come in well half of each pack hope one day can return the kind gesture

4 Likes

Damn I keep getting up at the wrong times heh. Gratz fellas!

1 Like

do you need my addy for the other half orrr??? lol I’m just kidding the Ape is what I want to see really good genetics I had some soloberry but alas the popo took em

3 Likes

Has anyone around here done seed production with anything close to the old school skunk or the super stanky sour diesel type stuff at all?

2 Likes