Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Since smell is not a problem for me over here now, hoping to find some super super stank strains at some point.

1 Like

I will be doing both skunk and sour Diesel runs in the near future, I have a full kush run next, then a sativa run Sour diesel and SLH most likely, maybe 1 more variety, then a skunk/cheese run after that, I wall have lots of seeds for all. I try and to 2 or 3 strains per run.

10 Likes

Ooh very nice!

2 Likes

Sounds like you will be a busy person

2 Likes

I’ve never listened to a single podcast lol Guess I’ll just have to live without em…

2 Likes

Haha, always… it keeps me outta trouble. You know what they say about idle hands and all… hahaha :rofl::wink:

2 Likes

I’m hating all this rain.

Going to have to move a couple of suffering plants.

1 Like

Me neither! And I’m not even that old!!..but getting there :rofl: never needed em

Send your rain my way brother. Wells are almost dry here.

4 Likes

I don’t do any of the social media stuff, no facebook, no twitter, or any of the other stuff lol

5 Likes

Ditto, here too, massive heat wave setting all time records. Our well still has lots if fresh, clean, cold water… we run 2 sprinklers 24 hrs a day for our gardens

1 Like

Ouch! @Chronickyle …for the well to go dry can be bad! Here’s hoping you get some much needed rain!

1 Like

After I pull about 40 gallons I only get 2 gallons a minute.

Edit… 2 gallons may seem like a fair bit but if I keep running it that 2 gallons will turn to nothing and my cows are drinking about 100 gallon on the hot days

4 Likes

Not dry yet. I’m at 160 feet for my well just getting low regen. But the neighbors wells that are under 100 have dried up a couple times now.

2gal/minute isn’t much!

1 Like

The sky just exploded here with a microburt and dime to quarter sized hail… i gotta wait it out before checking for damage :sob:

1 Like

5 days in a row with big thunderstorms here, followed by hours of rain.

My PBB cross and my Wedding cake are really suffering. The two Hawaiian crosses, the honeycane l, gelato41 and purple alien are fine though.

2 Likes

That’s for sure!

Well lol hopefully this deluge we’re having here in Oklahoma will move north!

2 Likes

We are 6-8 gallons a minute 24 hours a day easy. 30’ deep well. Our area won a bestt water in the world award in 2012, beat out the Swiss alps that year its delicious!

5 Likes