Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Damn we had the same thing tonite. We also had bacon!!!

I ate like a pig despite the heat and humidity.

5 Likes

And, ALWAYS will…that’s a promise!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

They are flowing bud. I am pretty sure 6 or 7 x 10 packs have been sent out already. Soloberry 2 is out there and everyone that took some agreed to post update pics.

4 Likes

#natureismetal

3 Likes

Thanks bud, unfortunately there is still some kind of issue. Went and bought new pump, than.back for new fittings since the old and new pump are different. After all the work the new pump wont go above 40 psi. Been a very hot and frustrating day. Looks like a repeat for tomorrow…just went out to start a fire since I am done with this for the day and the sky opens up to a downpour, lol. Oh well, that’s life on the lake some days. Now I am really happy I took that second.week. Tammy should at least have some time where she doesnt hear me cursing from the basement, lol.

10 Likes

Check your lake thread for a couple possibilities on the pump issue.

1 Like

Man, that is my kinda dinner! Have it every once and a while.

1 Like

looks great! you design it?

1 Like

sweet label man! looks really legit! :+1:

1 Like

man i really dig that design, thats really cool

1 Like

Nice label mike! I’m gonna have to try those one day. :wink::+1:

2 Likes

got a couple letters in the mail today. :star_struck: Huge Thanks to @Oldtimerunderground and @Guitarzan. you guys rock! thanks for helping a fellow OG’er build his very own seed vault!

3 Likes

So true. Also in nature are some pretty metal things… like the pineapple.

Pineapples by far are the most metal of fruits as they are the only known source in nature of the enzyme Bromelain which can break down proteins… and basically dissolve your flesh.

6 Likes

I got letters from both of them today too!!!

One question, @Guitarzan what is the pb you included?

2 Likes

PB? i had one thought mine said TB.

Edit. ok @Guitarzan , two different things? what are they? lol Tulaberry?

1 Like

so @anon93244739, comparing christmas gifts, what ya get from Oldtimer? i got me some Chemo x C.C. Kush :smiley:

1 Like

@anon93244739 & @OldSchoolNewKid, I had two Blackberry Kush chucks, PB is Phatberry, and TB is Tulaberry. :slight_smile: The Durban seeds from a seed run that kinda went sideways on me, but they should be good seeds. I suggest you soak 'em in some 3% H2O2 for an hour or two to make sure there’s nothing unpleasant hitching a ride.

I hope you all find something worth having in there. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

Oh yeah, they’re all regs, but the White Widow, and the Strawberry Diesel x C99 moms were fems. The way I understand it is the 1st generation after a reg/fem cross will show more females, but I don’t remember why I think that, so I could’ve imagined it.

10 Likes

Purple Kush x purps secret from otug

2 Likes

@anon93244739 you didn’t get the other one?? Send me your addy again

4 Likes

I didn’t! Lol, I thought only one was coming lol.

Thanks!!!

This is why OG is special

3 Likes