Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I look forward to it @204medismoke

1 Like

There’s 2 things the world can never have enough of.

1 - Seeds

2 - People making seeds

3 - More seeds

10 Likes

just saw your also from canada in your journal! i dont think i could ever chance growing outdoors in manitoba… the weather is just to inconsisstant lol

@Oldtimerunderground you forgot seeds. and more seeds

3 Likes

Lol, you know I love dem seeds :heart:

2 Likes

tenor

7 Likes

I run a few autos, this is the first time I have though so we’ll see if they finish before freezing

2 Likes

ya thats prob the only way i would grow outdoors also autos. but the pests also scare me away lol getting mites and gnats would drive me nuts

I’m basically just doing a LITFA grow with them, we’ll see how it goes, otherwise I’m almost 100% indoors also

3 Likes

@Stevie1durr i can’t remember but were you one of the people that did grow any soloberry 2/3 ?

You gave me some to try out yeah, I popped a
Few of each from the first batch, the ones where most were crushed in transit, a couple weaklings emerged which didn’t make it, I don’t blame it on the seeds though, they had a rough start.

I still have some of each that I intend to run here soon once a tent it free again

2 Likes

I dream of the day when I can fill a tent with one strain that might just grow in harmony with the others and maybe even finish together. As things are now I normally have at least 4 different strains all running at once which never respond the same to the same feed, conditions etc. and never finish together

3 Likes

Which means I’m never actually finished since I just keep squeezing a new plant into the free spot I just made lol

1 Like

that always bothers me to lol. i love to grow even canopys but hunting for the perfect strain can be fun and also frustrating since once we find it we then continue for somehting even better!

1 Like

im off to bed hopefully. gn all and thanks again oldtimer !

3 Likes

Did a quick count, I currently have 9 strains flowering and 7 or 8 in veg

2 Likes

Good night @204medismoke

Variety is the spice of life…

or as i tell my son having options is nice…

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Variety, is the spice of life. My spice, just happens to be reefer and plenty of it :wink: :grinning: :smiley: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:

6 Likes

Well, that sounds like there is a leaking connection or crack in the pipe. Is it an immersible, single drop, or double drop? Or possibly a blockage… few possible causes. Hope you get it figured out cuz