Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Oh, and don’t forget to add some ‘seeds’ to that list… :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

2 Likes

Well hell lol slow night huh? Only 121 posts to catch up!

5 Likes

i think we might be the few still on here

4 Likes

hello, here in Brazil it’s already dawn, good morning everyone…

5 Likes

Sharks never sleep

7 Likes

lol here in NY it is dawn a well an hour or so ago at least

2 Likes

:smiley: its 11am here in shity uk so happy brunchtime, looks like rain again British summers :face_vomiting:
:man_farmer:lime

2 Likes

hell that’s CNY summers too and spring and fall frozen waste land in the winter 90s with about 110% humidity in the summers yay

3 Likes

yes, this is 7:15 now, a very strong polar air mass has entered, even snow…
Where I live is the coast, it reached 4°C… But I have to wake up early…

Well, it’s 5:18AM here in Oklahoma, I’m getting ready to head out to the barn/work as the sun is coming up… trim jail for me today lol

edit… I’m trying to clear the decks for some heavy action lol

6 Likes

awsome thats my favorite part of growing …not really a necessary evil indeed

naw, I don’t mind it really. I can sit and think about a lot of things while I’m harvesting…done it so many decades, I run on ‘auto-pilot’, lol…

edit… 5:30 ish is my usual start time every day. I get a lot of things done in the morning while I can still move lol

4 Likes

Went to visit relatives in England when I was 12 years old. 3 weeks of sunshine. lol, my mom said that never happens. 40 years ago now. :smiley:
Edit: 50 years ago. Dam!

2 Likes

just want to say thank you @cannabliss, got my package today i was a happy camper, cant wait to get them started, thanks

1 Like

you got it no problem hope you have fun with them

3 Likes

Good morning everyone! :smiley:

3 Likes

haa haa im very sorry for you :smiley: :smiley: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: im 45 and i do remember some good weather, its more the people very bigoted and small minded because they have been told they have been through the best education system in the world so they must be right
much love to all on OG
:man_farmer:lime

Mornin to all! :pray: :sunglasses:

4 Likes

MTW is my weekend too!

2 Likes

Just realized it was 51 years ago not 40. The weather was great it was a good vacation. :smiley:

2 Likes