Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

The wife liked my idea of having pancakes and thick sliced bacon for dinner today! lol

edit… You just can’t go wrong with pancakes in this house! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Ok looks like here is as good a place to ask , since soo many have massive seed collections.
I’m looking for Lumpy Space Princess, I got some last yr at a dispensary in Michigan . My neighbor loved it , any thoughts guys ?

You don’t mix all these in the same bottle?
Just that you use these randomly …

What kind of essentials oils? I’ve got Safers soap, DE good grade and ISO Alcohol and Peppermint extract…

you can never go wrong with breakfast for dinner!..or Bacon…whenever!..in my opinion :upside_down_face: :+1:

2 Likes

What % strength is the alcohol? Can’t use it full strength? I’d love to dislove these bugs.

Love breakfast for dinner days. We always have turkey bacon :bacon::yum:

2 Likes

Oh hell no lol I use them individually… Rosemary oil, Clove oil and Peppermint oil

edit… the essential oils I DO mix with water for spray

1 Like

91% Isopropyl Alcohol

if you have the 99%, mix it thinner is all…like 40/60 iso to water

1 Like

I’ve got Rosemary plant growing :wink: maybe I can add some to my grow tent… got Peppermint extract, not really the same as oil. But could work.

to grow the plants along with the marijuana is good at mildly deterring , but also spray

edit… I do a weekly preventive treat just in case! Whether I see any or not lol

1 Like

be careful with any oils and the iso in younger plants especially the iso it can and will fry some younger plants pyrethrin from crsanthimums worked great for me used neem and de as well but the pyrethrin did the trick

2 Likes

I’m oldschool lol I go for the gusto with real pork bacon only…

4 Likes

Be right back, gotta offer my bug friends a drink.
I’ve got 91%. I’ll mix it later on as a prevention. Right now going straight FIRE :fire:

only if you spray too heavily

edit… But, good point! Take it easy is all

and don’t use it on the baby seedlings of course lol

1 Like

yeah i messed up my first time really put a hurting on them the plants that is

1 Like

What exactly is this?

its an organic pesticide made from crysanthimumsthey sell it in bomb form even like foggers supposed to be safe up to day of harvest but idk about that the iso def works i just messed up fried a few plants did the same with neem lol but i got them eventually

2 Likes

Whatever I do for PM must be safe for cats, kids and humans. My tent is 2" from my pillow.
No mucking around lol

2 Likes

You guys are awesome :ok_hand:
Gonna kills these shits :crazy_face::triumph:

Forward forever = DE, ISO, Rosemary & Peppermint as a weekly prevention. Will cycle iso every week + 1 of the others in cycle.

Probably just buy Rosemary oil, whole place is gonna stink like I’m cooking lamb lol

2 Likes

yeah that was my issue too kids pets housepants i wanted to just burn it all

1 Like