Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Hey brother I sent you a little something personal, far from enough to give away. I’ll be giving away some stuff though on my end around the same time. I’ll try not to steal the spotlight, but I might piggyback on it. Just a little bit :wink:

9 Likes

Always room at a bbq, the more the merrier!!

I watch and laugh on this thread alllll the time

8 Likes

what do you need me to bring mac salad tater

6 Likes

Thanks bro, I wouldn’t miss it!! Really trying to get a pack of that FDM BubbleGum :smiley:

6 Likes

@Baudelaire donated ten 5 packs, so there are good chances

7 Likes

Look that beauty i had here.
Gorilla Glue

6 Likes

Safety Meeting!

5 Likes

I sign up because a friend referred me to show some stuff here… I go to post a few things after introducing myself and BAM the first thing I see is free seeds??? How is that possible! I love this place already :sunglasses:

11 Likes

Hi @AppleWeed, welcome to OG! Have fun!!!

4 Likes

I sure hope so! My friend told me to steer clear of any trolls so I’ve been scanning the avatars. Other than that I’m ready to go! I looked for maybe an hour before signing up

2 Likes

Welcome @AppleWeed glad to have you here

1 Like

Hey @AppleWeed
You welcome in og.
You gonna love this place more and more.

1 Like

What about safety meeting?

2 Likes

“Seeds” aren’t actually seeds here. It’s slang for sex stuff. We’re all big sexual deviants who are into things so taboo that making it sound like we grow weed is actually way more acceptable. We all have a chart for what each “strain” means and when we say we’re “sending a 5 pack” what we mean is we’re packing our bags to come spend 5 days with that person doing really kinky shit. Better decide if you’re down and get to work on a safe word.

@BERZERK REALLY likes his “seeds”

24 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh my god… Too funny…

4 Likes

So the person who gives out the most seeds is really just a hooker?

8 Likes

Bean slut is the preferred term

9 Likes

No not at all. The “free” part actually means free!

5 Likes

I guess hookers get paid… SO that doesn’t make sense…

Well maybe I am in the wrong place LOL

5 Likes

HAHA! That’s really fun. SO what if I have seeds? Will they come give me pleasures?

3 Likes