Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I would consider starting in a month reasonable.

3 Likes

Ok, when you figure you can get them going?

2 Likes

Sweetleaf is ready now i believe

2 Likes

Whenever they arrive, im game just need, or mainly have to stop being lazy :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

That’s cool. How about @Worstsideman63 and @SweetLeaf send me an address and I wills end you both a 10 pack of them. Just throw some pics up as they go for @anonymous4289 is all I ask.

9 Likes

Very nice bro. I am interested to see those pics too. Man I love watching this thread! As soon as I get done with my stuff I drop over here to read a couple hundred posts! LOL.
:v: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

No worries. I’m just stuck here toking and tv.

3 Likes

You can count me in if there are lots of them!

1 Like

you folks have been busy I hope to someday see and get my greedy hands on some of them apollo apes the bbq sounds awsome that’s some comittment there you guys never stopright on have a great night time for dinner finally kids wearing me out chili for the win

6 Likes

@DougDawson My tent will be free in a few weeks, also @anon93244739 would you like some lavender frosting f2’s for your giveaway? I could send you a few hundred of them!

10 Likes

Don’t wanna cut in line, but I’m doing a Fund Raiser in a few months. Would certainly appreciate a few to include. Thanks, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll send you some as well @misterbee!

3 Likes

Red Cherry Berry x Conspiracy Kush arrived today. Thanks @oldjoints.

3 Likes

How does this work. I’m compleatly new to OG

2 Likes

Ok, if you guys want to pop them and throw up some pics send me an address @Dirtron and @Kcity87 .

2 Likes

This is new! It is the first time for all of us and should be a blast.
:fireworks: :sparkler: :firecracker: :fireworks: :sparkler:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Wasup doug , if you had some pack of these left , it ll be a pleasure!

1 Like

well there is the playoffs. Mark Jackson says Reggie “deserves his own candy bar” I think he’s nuts. As nuts as this playoffs I mean in the Finals and CP3 and PG still standing? sheesh

2 Likes

I remember reading he was bummed no-one grew them or tagged him in the soloberry2vs3 thing… It will be after these auto’s that just popped, but I will grow in next round and post/tag. So mid/late august or early sept.

5 Likes

this is like that shell game that you used to see at the carnival. Only theres 100 people playing and maybe 3 shells max and all have beans under them. But it’s who’s the fastest? Only those 3 win…though sometimes guys got so much they don’t play just watch.

Or sometimes just share to whoever speaks up.

Really the only rules are the ones imposed by the one giving them away.

13 Likes