Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

This post of you was the 20 lol

1 Like

So here we are, my wife left the room so I can now concentrate again. She takes that ability away from me dammit.

8 Likes

just dont tell her you have better things to do, lol @DougDawson

3 Likes

My old buddy @JohnnyPotseed gifted some cuts of Frankenstein, (or Fronkensteen if you prefer :slight_smile: ), a while back. I ran 15 clones to find some mothers, and to chuck pollen at the rest.

The first one is called Durbanstein, and I’m gonna flip a few more next week. They’re gonna get hit with @DougDawson’s awesome PPP pollen, some Dalat pollen, and hopefully some Pineapple Thai, if I can figure out which one it is. :slight_smile:

I did flower one of them, so here’s a little somethin’ somethin’ to hold you over until Johnny gets those seeds done:

She’s only about 14-16" tall, but she’s all bud. They went into flower on 5/1, so this is day 49. I’m thinking she’s got 2 weeks or so left. :slight_smile:
:guitar:

33 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground… Thanks, friend. You’re as great as the whole OG. :slightly_smiling_face:

Out of likes but great job! :heart:

1 Like

Ok so for all you late night folks here come come those Sugar Ray, so how we do this? More trivia?

1 Like

@DougDawson would love to stay and try for my first win but it’s 3:17 and I got to be up at 8. Great getting to know you guys! Mad respect for the OG community

3 Likes

out of likes, that last pic looks killer! :fire:

i already have euterria and swackhammer, not sure if that means i should call it quits or aim for enough to do a full spacerbound run

1 Like

If anyone has any extra swackhammer anytime let me know I would trade for 5 or something.

Diiiiibs.
More trivia logic

Ok, I get it. Some people like to sleep. So here is that limited edition10 pack of Sugar Ray from @DannyTerpintine . Only 50 produced, will they be yours?

3 Likes

Wow @Guitarzan you really did that plant justice!

Really looking forward to seeing those crosses too! You are the man!

Ps. I can’t wait until my goatee is as white as yours. Mine is only like 5% white so far :laughing:

3 Likes

Yea they will

1 Like

Did everyone go to bed?

1 Like

nope not me

West Coast still up

Nope just outa likes :laughing:

1 Like

What is this going to bed that you speak of?

2 Likes