Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

no just can’t do trivia :joy: West coast you aren’t as tuff as us east coast :rofl:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Just the last ones left standing in the Thunderdome!

3 Likes

my mattress isn’t functioning well, fucks up my back so the less time i’m in it the better.

3 Likes

I’m here still waiting

2 Likes

you need a Tempurpedic Mattress. Those are life changing! :pray:

5 Likes

Making shadder late night blast .

13 Likes

I love to sleep but spent years on the night shift 9pm-6am… this has forced me to be a night person lol

1 Like

I have a sleep number with adjustable frame. It is a life changer.

4 Likes

Yep 2nd and 3rd shifter here,
Just got done make my first batch of Green Dragon.

11 Likes

It’s ok, we know the facts
tumblr_m7onwl1r7S1qbqwbo

15 Likes

I cant like for 47 min but woo hoo

3 Likes

i don’t have the money for a decent matress, this one was an unused firm floor model, lol. honestly i’d prefer to grow over having a decent mattress but i can’t do that either. i’m spending all my money getting part of my house fixed up. already have the roof of that section replaced, still have to get the floor replaced, and drywall/plumbing/electric etc. I thought about possibly doing a seed fundraiser but even if i’m allowed to do that i’m going to wait a few months til i can get some decent pollen to auction off with the seeds i have. i’ll just see how things go.

2 Likes

I got an endy, was cheap and I sleep way better…it’s been about a year.

1 Like

So here come some trivia. Whoever answers right first wins the limited edition Sugar Ray from @DannyTerpintine .

3 Likes

What’s the patent number for the first vehicle powered by a gas engine. Didn’t think this fire would go easy did you?

3 Likes

it is 37435

2 Likes

37435 yes I win

Lol guess not

3 Likes

37435 im too slow

3 Likes

How do you know that?

2 Likes

@anonymous4289 lives in Google headquarters

1 Like