Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Ok Doug now that he’s gone…

Dibs lol

2 Likes

Lol, nice :rofl:

2 Likes

Sir, are you him!? Just a question! LOLOLOLOLOL!

1 Like

Damn you figured it out

1 Like

I know why he’s quiet… it ain’t him! :hot_face: :cold_face: :laughing: :innocent: :crazy_face: :thinking: :thinking

Lol, nope, the one and only :crazy_face:

1 Like

@DougDawson we love you!!! Just to be clear!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

It wouldn’t be the first time I was told it was good that there was only one of me

2 Likes

Sorry, you ain’t @DougDawson, ok!? Just saying…!

In my own circle, I’m the one and only!!!

1 Like

Hey I hear ya, I’m the bestest at everything, as long as I am the only one around

1 Like

Gotta love that!! :crazy_face: :laughing:

1 Like

Is Dawson stirring up shit, again?

3 Likes

I got a dozen supafreak seeds for trade for an unopened pack of autoflowering variety. From reputable seed bank.

4 Likes

Dibs, one more dibs!! Dibs forever

1 Like

For trade man. For an autoflowering variety in an Un opened pack

4 Likes

Lol, not me.

1 Like

If you’d consider my White Walker auto x Dosidos (also have og Kush auto x Dosidos auto and pluto cut auto x Dosidos auto) that I personally bred I’d be all over that supafreak. I can double or triple the amount to 24 or 36 for the 12 you give me and add some others if it’d help, know breeders for both parents.

Here’s two different phenos of the white walker auto mother’s, the big plants. Dosi Walker, dosi Cut, and Dosi Kush, in that order, at the very front of pic

7 Likes

Those, my friend, are some Amazing sounding autos!! Jealous :wink:

1 Like

Stay tuned for @anon93244739 beans and BBQ tomorrow, I sent a few hundred to him to give out!

7 Likes

Ok. Yeah let’s do this. I’ll do it for that. Dm me your Addy and I’ll have these supafreak sent to you Tuesday morning. I’ll dm u my Addy as well

1 Like