Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Any chance they are auto fems? Or regs?

2 Likes

that wasnt his finger… :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Yes sir, auto fems. The Dosidos father from G13 was reversed with colloidal silver

5 Likes

d23gplw-66c15e43-9030-4556-aec3-319541947a62

Oh yeah there’s no going back now :laughing:

It still looks like Kenny Loggins with a coonskin cap pulled down over aviators to me at a glance.

Not far off! Been feeling pretty crappy all day. Laying down watching movies. Plus it’s good to give you a chance sometimes when Doug is chumming the waters :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Oooooooo. Auto fems! Got me drooling over here lol

2 Likes

Not sure how @Slick1 just got a pic of me drooling lmao😂

2 Likes

Same here. I need autos :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there shiny packages involved it’s on like donkey Kong if there is!

4 Likes

I’m always down for trades :grin:

2 Likes

soooo when does the BBQ kick off what do yall need me to bring lol imagine if we did have a bash someday somewhere how cool would that be I think I remember Subcool talking about the original OG and a bunch of members getting together it was a long time ago though

2 Likes

If you find @anon93244739 posts with picks he actually specifically bought like rainbow pearlescent shiny packaging and packed up 1500 seeds in 150 packs if I remember correctly.

You should be thoroughly happy I’d that’s what you’re seeking!

2 Likes

I just popped 1 of each dosi cut? dosi walker? and dosi kush pretty excited as I always am when running new gear thanks btw I sent your other pack out today

3 Likes

Don’t tell me that I’ll be internet incognito repairing the bridge tomorrow not even cell coverage where I have to be . Going to be a sad sad day tomorrow.

4 Likes

Oh that’s beat! @anon93244739 might save you a plate though if he knew you couldn’t make the BBQ. And since I tagged him he’ll know :grinning:

4 Likes

Monarda didyma! Scarlet bee balm. Very beautiful.

I’m sure if people win enough between the lotteries we bought into and giveaways that there’d be no problem sharing the love. Wish us luck in that sense :grin:

4 Likes

I just hope it aint trivia questions. No offense guys but Im not quick enuff on the keyboardand get beat every time. I know some of the answers. Just not quick enuff on keys to win.

9 Likes

It’s all good I’ve got plenty to grow just like keeping the barbecue hype happening . I feel bad I’m gonna miss the banter and frenzy more than the seeds .

2 Likes

I’ve gotten so butthurt at not being able to win a single dibs since I joined lol. Honestly just gave up on trying to win the free ones at this point 🥲

3 Likes

Same here!
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes