Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

google
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

i googled it, but @Oldtimerunderground was there for it, lol

2 Likes

On January 29, 1886, Carl Benz applied for a patent for his “vehicle powered by a gas engine.” The patentnumber 37435 – may be regarded as the birth certificate of the automobile. Google knows everything butvwas too slow on my end tonight lol

2 Likes

Yes it was a tie. LemonadeJoe just checked server time and PMd me lol

2 Likes

I gotta get off my phone lol, I thought for sure you just knew that @anonymous4289

1 Like

So @anonymous4289 wins that very special 10 pack of Sugar Ray. Only 50 made by @DannyTerpintine . What a score and we managed to give away more then $1000 dollars worth of seeds in 1 night. Man you all rock.

12 Likes

Congrats @anonymous4289 !!! And thanks again @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine for another night of extra fun on OG!

4 Likes

It was fun thanks again everyone.

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the lucky (and fast!) winners tonight!!

4 Likes

That’s awesome @anonymous4289 @DougDawson @DannyTerpintine ! Great times this evening, good night good people of OG :grinning::v:

3 Likes

I’m going to wake up in the morning with a huge Adrenaline hangover

2 Likes

That is for sure!
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like

Thanks again to @DougDawson and @DannyTerpintine for making this world a better place.

5 Likes

I lost this game because 5 minutes taking a shower

2 Likes

I haven’t showered since I joined OG because I’m afraid to miss anything

7 Likes

Ok ladies and gentlemen, if you won tonight send me that info so the seeds can be sent out. I am going to go watch my wife sleep :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground just take a laptop into the shower with you, that’s what they’re for.

4 Likes

I lost this game , so , i can send my adds to you send more seeds.
Lol

1 Like

Thats a good thing to do.
But now i turn on

2 Likes

You mean listen to her Snoring :sleeping:

1 Like