Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Axe vs x-acto?

Death of a few cuts vs a few thousand?

Probably easier to outrun an axe so yeah if I must choose the method by which I am brutally murdered I chose axe over x-axto. Somehow I always knew it would end that way.

1 Like

These are two of mine.

I have a couple Epiphones too. In fact my very best player is an Epiphone Joe Bonamassa Signature Pelham Blue.

6 Likes

Nice Guitars! :grinning: :v: I play also. Been playing for about 40 years now…I grew up playing in bands and stuff. I have friends that play professionally. They are finally starting to tour again. I have two Kramers, a midi guitar, and an ugly bass not pictured lol

5 Likes

Kramer Guitars were axe of choice in the 80’s & 90’s. Nice. I believe Gibson has recently acquired the Kramer brand and will be producing new Kramers.

1 Like

Nice! So many musicians. :grinning:

Yes. They are making new ones. I went backwards to my youth. They still play great

I wouldnt say musician. I do know how to play. Not great. I try to emulate the Blues Rock guys. Stevie Ray Vaughn. Gary Moore. Rory Gallagher. Claton. Joe Bonamassa.

4 Likes

That Epiphone is pretty sweet. I love the way the neck feels on those.

1 Like

LOL, no brother. I hide from nobody, ever. Not my style. Just drove home from work to find company here. They just left :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Looking good brother.

2 Likes

Oh yeah. The neck is awesome. Nice and fat. Fits my big hands perfectly. Kinda like a baseball bat. And it has those nice Gibson Burtbucker pickups in it. She screams!

1 Like
2 Likes

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right.
I love me some Tarantino.

That scene haunts me, can never watch the movie again, even though it is great.

@Oldtimerunderground , I just got the Purple Kush x Purps Secret beans! Thank you again so very much!

2 Likes

What year is the Gibson Mike?

I used to think I was real good. Then I met someone who was. :grin::+1:

2 Likes

I’d have to ask myself, why Is my girlfriend on vacation while I’m babysitting :upside_down_face: the dog.

Is this how :thinking: its gonna be at 2am when the :baby: baby needs milk and a new change?

2 Likes

That is a 2013 Signature T Goldtop Les Paul. Right before Gibson started going downhill in quality. Good thing is the higher end Epiphone versions are as good if not better than the Gibson version at half the price.

2 Likes