Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Hey there OGers, perhaps a lunch time giveaway. Keep an eye out.

6 Likes

Where is that “Kiss My Butt” button when you need one? Hawhaw.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. It gets pretty hot. It’s actually odd that it’s so nice today because it’s been in the mid 80s and up for awhile now and will get back there soon enough. It’ll increase the next few days and be 90 on Sunday.

…can you say ‘global warming/climate change’?

3 Likes

It’s naturalllllllll!!!

1 Like

I disagree to a point, it IS ‘natural’ to go through the changes yes, but this is speeded up beyond the norm

2 Likes

Since no one else has said anything I will go ahead and speak for the entirety of OG and confirm that sounds like a great idea! :grinning:

5 Likes

Maybe a shiny package to give away this time .

1 Like

2cf2qu

2 Likes

One volcanic eruption releases more carbon than the whole history of humanity, I don’t think we are having as big if an impact as we are being told. This is however, my opinion, and not backed by any presented scientific evidence :grin:

2 Likes

That being said, I believe we do need to change our ways before we are passed the point of no return

That’s your opinion, and i respect your right to have it. Lets just agree to disagree lol

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m game! Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m here for once lol. Always miss these things

2 Likes

Me too, work gets in the way of beans

1 Like

I like shinny

1 Like

I know even without my normal pollutants, I release an awful lot of methane into the atmosphere. But on the bright side, I plant a lot of cannabis, releasing oxygen into the air. So there’s that!

2 Likes

Maybe cut back on your pork and bean intake could help with the gas ! Lol

4 Likes

Can never get enough Baked Beanz!!

1 Like