Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Yeah because everything is so watered down today. edit…not everything. I myself have been looking backwards. Then try and lock it down in seed form well sort of. The genes will be there.

2 Likes

Well there’s only a few generations of clones in this grow of mine, since I let the ones chosen to be mothers, go anywhere from 5-7 years before retiring them. That’d mean only around 4-5 gens of the seeds I bought in '98-'99 to help breed Frankenstein with.

edit… Now, that doesn’t mean I didn’t cut literally thousands of clones from them mothers over the years! :rofl:

7 Likes

:joy: It takes a lot of dedication, skill, and patience to keep them going for so long

1 Like

Grew my whole life, marijuana has been a big part of my whole life… I couldn’t imagine any other way to live. Actually didn’t even think about it being such a big deal as the folks on here made it out to be. :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

whats up dirty dibbers just thought I would stop in and say booo @JohnnyPotseed your package should be there anytime they said friday but the pollen I sent arrived yesterday sooo I had a tracking number lost it lol hope you are all having a great day back to work for me

4 Likes

Does anyone have any Jelly Breath seeds that they would be willing to part with? Trade, pay or gift :upside_down_face:

how about the elusive care bears auto I need them in my life been a long search not willing to drop 75 on a pack but I might have too

1 Like

There should be some of those floating around maybe message Sebring see if he has any left in his stash . I would of had a pack for you but missed out on them a while back his seeds go quick .

1 Like

All I know is its one hot mofo out there today. Stay hydrated people.

5 Likes

Already 100+ heat index here, just bit west of Tulsa

1 Like

Uug… Its going to be a hot day here as well. Waiting on rolling AC unit for the house so I can keep this 4x4 from getting over 90 like it has been getting lately :frowning:

1 Like

Up to 120F here last week. This week is just 100-110F

The grow is more important to me than the house! I damn sure make the temps and humidity what they’re supposed to be regardless of conditions in the house or outside…

edit… this is the barn/grow op

1 Like

Cold front come through huh?

2 Likes

74 beautiful degrees here! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

oh man, lol that’s just wrong! Rub it in, why don’t ya! :rofl:

2 Likes

Or mendo breath and/or do-si-dos and I’ll breed my own… with kickbacks of course

Ok. :grinning:

When I woke up this morning the house was a little chilly so I turned the heat on for a little to warm it up. Within an hour or so it was warm enough to turn off completely for awhile and then I turned the air on mainly for the plants (as I’m perfectly comfortable at this beautiful temperature). I may go out on the deck in a bit and just hang out since there’s no threat of even breaking a sweat out there! Man what a beautiful day!

:laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah … and you get this kind of weather for how long each year? 3-4 months at best?

edit… I have plenty of A/C capabilities lol so I’m good. Plus we have a decent pool here to jump in if wanted.

1 Like