Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Slick1 I would like those Blood Lotus seeds because they sound good and who doesn’t like good seeds? Haha certainly not me so I’ll take them. Am I first? I hope I’m first! Also Slick1 is very handsome and I’m not saying that just because he’s giving away seeds either, he’s just a very handsome man.

3 Likes

Slick1 I would like those Blood Lotus seeds because they sound good and who doesn’t like good seeds? Haha certainly not me so I’ll take them. Am I first? I hope I’m first! Also Slick1 is very handsome and I’m not saying that just because he’s giving away seeds either, he’s just a very handsome man.

1 Like

Wow thanks for the random compliment! I appreciate it! :laughing:

You got it! Send me a PM with your addy.

5 Likes

Awww that was barely egomaniacal.

You can do better.

3 Likes

Much love :heart:

1 Like

I was going for long winded over making any real point :laughing:

5 Likes

Okay for the Timewarp 47… first 3 to comment

@Slick1 seems pretty high on himself”

Gets em

:laughing:

5 Likes

@Slick1 seems pretty high on himself

2 Likes

:evergreen_tree:

1 Like

1 Like

@Slick1 seems pretty high on himself

1 Like

@Pigeonman
@rootfarmer
@bassman5420

Pm me addys and I’ll get this to ya Monday!

2 Likes

Sorry @Slick1 I couldn’t help myself :laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

YEAH! Thanks @Jinglepot :heart:

1 Like

@Jinglepot =

2 Likes

I was replying to a message and saw 5 notifications light up rapid fire and when I checked I saw all the tags. I was like damn they all must want to tell me how handsome I am! :smiley:

6 Likes

Lmao :rofl: that’s was good shit

2 Likes

Damn I’m looking through my collection and the only things I have enough of to do a giveaway with are things I’ve received from members here recently who were generous enough to send more than usual. I have no problem with sharing them but what’s the etiquette on that? Is it bad form to turn around and give half of them away? Do I ask permission first? :thinking:

3 Likes

Nah you share if you want to.

4 Likes

I think most people don’t mind, I’ve seen “I sent them to you, they are yours to do with as you please” plenty of times, but it couldn’t hurt to send a quick message and ask if they mind. If they were planning to use the same for a trade, it could undercut them, but thats probably very unlikely.

2 Likes