Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

My MK4 Mk 2 shoots a British. 303 so it does the job. If packing a Browning BLR lightweight. It fires a .308

2 Likes

Man, wish I had more than a pellet gun right now :laughing: you guys are making me drool with envy.

Really miss shooting off shotguns, revolvers and AK’s.

What I wouldn’t give to be a kid again…

4 Likes

Yeah, my 12 gauge semi auto with 1oz slugs is a hoot

4 Likes

My sako 300wsm backs a punch, but my shottys are the most fun, we’ve got an automatic clay pigeon thrower. We have turkey shoots and Annie Oakley draws all the time

Guitars, guns…what’s the next topic that starts with G?

2 Likes

Here’s a tip for ya lol …don’t shoot a deer that’s only a couple hundred yards away and looking at you…if you’re on one mountain and the deer is on another! Took me 10 hrs to get down the side and up the other to the damn dear…and by the time I got there a bear had eaten some and was dragging the rest away for later!

edit… I let him have it :grin:

I honestly didn’t think it’d take that long lol

1 Like

G-strings :grin:

er…Grass?

edit… the colloquial not the real lol

2 Likes

The ladies here might be impressed if at least one person could find the G spot :thinking:

5 Likes

um…isn’t that on the left elbow?
:rofl:

3 Likes

I just need to knew.
Who gonna send me some beans?
Its bean 3 weeks and i haven t got any seed.
Lol
who gonna be my santa claus?

2 Likes

Lol really, you haven’t gotten anything yet?

2 Likes

Hey bud, I have sent you 2 envelopes so far. Just can’t send any more to your country until I know at least 1 arrived my friend.

5 Likes

I got 3 weeks ago.
But i hunting american seeds with strong thc to do crosses and bx to get some and present some friends here in my country.
To preserve some good friends.
So , when you guys come to braxil , you gonna had the strains you smoke in u.s.a xD
Its a good job

I think I like buffalo grass the best. Maybe Eastern gamma. I dunno I love all the grasses. Well not brome or fescue. Lol

Today is my birthday y’all !
Someone kick off a dibs run!
I feel lucky today!
:pray::facepunch::sunglasses:

8 Likes

What strain do you want?

1 Like

You re the greatest.
I got it.
You will know when arives.
You been a good friend so.
Cheers og’s