Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I meant what Johnny was talking about with the method of letting them go so long they pollinate themselves, I was wondering if he might enlighten with a personal technique or something that went along with the process that’s outside of the usual just let it go longer.

I’m just trying to learn more about breeding and making seeds in general, I want to get into that end of it as I’ve spent 3 years getting the growing end down pretty decent.

Trying to source the materials to make my own STS following Sebring’s videos and I’m gonna give that a shot on some feminized plants.

I’ve collected a decent amount of regular seeds so I should have my first opportunity to grow a male out instead of killing them off when I find them.

The only actual breeding I’ve done so far was with pollen and a male auto given to me by a friend who breeds, I pollinated 3 of my autos n got a few thousand seeds but I only consider myself to have done half the work with the male having been given to me.

Thank you guys for your time and energy

2 Likes

How’s that work for you? Results?

You can buy the ingredients for the STS on Amazon no problem. In just about any amount you want.

1 Like

Excellent, @anon98660487 also uses it, does an outstanding j-o-b on his creations!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thnx for that, @misterbee , I might give it a go when i run out of this STS stuff, if it doesn’t work for me like I want/need…
I’m still tiptoeing into the 21st century, give an old a guy a break lol

5 Likes

I still haven’t reversed a plant, I have sts ingredients (thanks @Bullskinner ). Next round I have a few clones I might reverse.

1 Like

I got a new age trick for collidial and all the steps you take to make a better storing, faster acting, less damaging collidial silver

4 Likes

And for only one low payment of $39.99 you’ll teach us?

4 Likes

Lol, no! 3 easy installments of $48.96

5 Likes

Just kidding, this knowledge should be free some I’m Gona tell you all

2 Likes

Pricey! That means it must be good!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: as if…

1 Like

So with collidial, what your trying to achieve is the smallest particle size, under that line of thought there are several easy things you can do. First get a water distiller for pure distilled.

The reaction works best at 10 degrees Celsius. You want your 2 silver rods to be compleatly parallel to each other, and there is a perfect distance apart but I can’t quite remember that part. You want to have the reaction happening in the dark if possible and then there is 1 more item that makes all the differance and cost $30 Canadian on amazon.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Store in a dark cool place, again 10 degrees Celsius, and spray (15 min after lights out) that’s another big truck. And spray every 3 days until the pollen sacs start to burst

3 Likes

Nice! Thanks for sharing!

I already have a heated mag stirrer, nice!!!

Do you have a link for that second screenshot?

Forever this.
But i just have surfist cool sisters.
Long life to ogs

3 Likes