Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

I don’t off hand but I’m sure I could find it again

1 Like

I’ve got the perfect pot to grow that Frankenstein strain in. It sounds very interesting.

16 Likes

That is gold right there!

1 Like

It was one of my fathers day gifts. It’s made out of resin, and has the holes predrilled and everything. It holds about a half gallon of soil.:grin:

2 Likes

You got gifts?

I got phone calls and a suggestion to get the lawn mowed before it got too hot!

5 Likes

!/2gallon? That would be just fine for Frankenstein…until it got about 4-6 weeks old! :rofl:

edit… But, I DO like that pot! Too bad it’s not bigger.

4 Likes

thanks for the tips but most of that is just how you make CS correct maybe because I only learned to make it a few years ago but the mag stirrer all that wa how I learned to make it though I havnt heard about the dark bit I have plans somewhere pdf for a diy mag stirrer someplace anyway I have still failed half a dozen times with it doesn.'t help that every time yoū search how to use it you get 20 different answers edit I’m hoping I havē more consisrent outcomes with the sts if not maybe trying the storebought cs misterbee recomendedanyway I hope it works otherwise I’m losing some beans I don’t have ãnymore of and that will be a shame

2 Likes

I wish all the post about the sts was in it’s own thread so I can find it in the future

1 Like

theres ton’s of stuff on here on just about any and every apect of growing you can think of I just spent all morning messing with reading about stupid soil ph stupid ph meter arrggghhh

3 Likes

Check out Topic, “STS Recipes” or search “STS” on search bar, plenty of threads w/pictures. SS/BW…mister

5 Likes

yeah guess I should have added that bit this placē is a treasure trove of info not to mention a amazing gathering of knoledgeable kind geneoūspeople but I digress have a great day folks

2 Likes

Screenshots my go to for info I think I might need in the future. just make an og folder in your gallery for it.

2 Likes

2hrs? All I hear is crickets… lol over 500 in just a short, now…nada :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

Father’s Day and some of the active players were still up at 230 am might be sleeping in lol

3 Likes

Yep lol iI saw that when I was reading/playing ‘catch-up’ this morning

wtf? lol my uppercase key is fried I think…gotta hold it firm

edit… I’m blaming it on my sweet little ball of energy grand-daughter lol She was here most of the day and was all over the place

1 Like

lol my whole cpu is fied sounds like a lawn mower haha Happy Fathers Day to all you Dad’s out there hope yall arē having a great day

3 Likes

Couldn’t got much better by only a bit… 2 outta 3 of our sons are out east. But we talked on the phone awhile lol the oldest and his family were here all afternoon so had a good time

edit… lol ok, I can’t blame the typo on the baby (6yr old)

2 Likes

I spent all day with my kids, made some fall off the bone ribs too

12 Likes

Dibs :pleading_face:

5 Likes

damn it ya beat me to it, DD lol

1 Like