Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 4

Alright, I came on to check email and saw the notice of someone used my name so I came on to see what’s up lol I’m off now. Goodnight folks

5 Likes

Have a great night JPS, love ya bro

2 Likes

Just so you know it’s real

https://www.zamnesia.com/grow-weed/237-increase-cannabis-yields-with-root-pruning

4 Likes

Good nitght friend!! Have a toke before bed!!

Thank you friend! It’ll be well used!!

1 Like

have a great night sir

Good night folks

2 Likes

Oh man. Been looking for Super Lemon Haze but just not online enough to keep up and my fingers aren’t quick enough for dibs but I’ll sure try if they go up again.

4 Likes

Took me a few minutes to find a couple pics of the one I had but lost a couple years ago. Was my favorite daytime smoke.

17 Likes

d23gplw-66c15e43-9030-4556-aec3-319541947a62

5 Likes

@Cannabisandthesearch ?

My SLH, harvested 6 weeks or so ago

8 Likes

This really sucks being out of likes because I like that very much!

Every time I tried to like something today was a crapshoot after like 10 am. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn’t, the recharge time was all over the place. I feel neutered without likes!

2 Likes

Got some of @Sebring’s Forum Stompers today!
Thanks a bunch!!

7 Likes

2 Likes

Hey I wanted to get a few opinions on something. If you make a cross you can name it anything you want right? Pretty standard to name it something that points to the parents but it’s really up to you right? Whatever ridiculous name you want goes?

Or is the feeling there should be more work into it, a few generations before any name you want goes? Is naming an F1 something that makes no sense just up to the creator?

@Oldtimerunderground says yes but you should hear some of the names he’s proposed. Some real weird stuff…

5 Likes

That’s where I got mine…

I didnt know about OG back then.

2 Likes

Or you could open it up to the OG community, and whoever comes up with the best name gets a pack…lol

2 Likes

Oh packs are gonna flow either way. I kind of want to name it something really stupid or gross though so anyone dibbing will be like damn do I really want a strain called __________?

3 Likes

what did you cross? any directions you were thinking?

1 Like