Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

If you ever need help from another Canadian emptying your fridge…

3 Likes

Your’re another new user who joined after the run closed :thinking: Did you want some PPP @bunny ?

5 Likes

Think I signed up and it should be in the spring box. I hope I did anyway

2 Likes

Being new, not sure what ppp is. Does it hurt?

4 Likes

I said no when i was new to the offer and that hurts a bit now.

Was thinking wtf do i want seeds in my weed for haha funny how fast things change!

Yes sir, you are on the orignal seed run list. I am covering that list plus the new one I put up. Sebring has the seeds so you will get them when the fall box is ready. I am now the Canadian distributor for Co-Op seeds so I will take care of those who signed up in the north.

LOL, it’s Paonia Purple Paralyzer. Might hurt a little :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awesome thank you Doug

1 Like

Bro, DON’T LET ANYONE GET UNDER YOUR SKIN!!! Hit that IGGY BUTTON. You know what you stand for, don’t stoop to another’s level. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Sure, sounds like some mighty fine hurtin’. Almost hear a blues song with a country feel to it in the background.

4 Likes

You got it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@misterbee i hope you see my skin.

I understand you @BERZERK
I hope they understand you too

1 Like

You may wish to NOT go there!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

@BERZERK , refrain from further posting in this thread until this is resolved. Please review the earlier PM.

11 Likes

@corey
click on normal and then click on ignored… thats that

4 Likes

hey brother! yes, big seeds… I separated the best ones… I hope that it contains what you are looking for…

6 Likes

@Northern_Loki all cool bro!
:+1::brazil::crazy_face::brazil::fist_right::fist_left::ok_hand::green_heart:

I’m about to do a run of some long flower sativa type strains would love to add another.
I’m running Panama Haze, Black Lebanese, Mazar-i-Sharif and Mexican Death Sativa.

4 Likes

Did you get your hands on some? You deserve to get what you looking for. If not let me know.

1 Like

Definitely need to follow the Mazar

3 Likes