Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I might have to take to up on that offer, I’ve got 5 left but it’ll be awhile before they get run. The Apollo apes easily one of my favorite strains now. Just a breeze to grow and a great smoke.

1 Like

Check your PM @EugeneDebs420

1 Like

I have a few of the Black Snow also some Apollo Ape. But as everyone knows, I’m in the middle of running a load of Autos atm. i plan on putting the BS and AA into production this winter and spring. There will be pics, of course!
@anonymous4289 i really like the looks and description on that Black Snow cuz!! lol I really want to get them going, but all in due time, right?

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed yep. keep me updated. can’t wait to see your results. if you have germinating issues don’t be afraid to ask for more. i don’t mind as long as it works out. i’m sure you’ll like the black snow, and i’m hearing good things about the apollo ape lately.

3 Likes

I waited, seemed like forever to get my hands on a few of both! lol I am truly anxious to get them going, so the wait won’t be much longer cuz! lol
Same with the Black & Blu Cookies from @BigMike55 !! All 3 will be going for the coming year’s grow. Will be posting in the 3-RING CIRCUS thread, of course…

7 Likes

enter your guesses on the other thread, please.

7 Likes

sorry if it is unclear, but if that’s your official entry please do it on the other thread.

I went and entered! Cheers for the dedication and generosity! :+1::fire::sunglasses:

1 Like

If it is desired, I would love to grow them out in spring grow outdoors in Michigan.
I dig big holes, grow trees and live on the farm. I document too much and love the drama of raising babies to giants! Right now I’m a caregiver, but I am going to start a museum and educational site. The following year we hope to be Micro biz grower established and grow out one each of as many strains as we have holes.
My last grow with friend:

46 Strains, 144 plants finishing now.

26 Likes

Crazy busy come harvest time for you guys 144 monsters needing trimming .
Talk about trim jail more like trim prison hopefully you’ll be out by Xmas .

6 Likes

For us this is the best time of the year, scents are phenomenal, trimming is not necessary as we only make bubble sand with all of it. I want to make a machine to hold plants upside down in coldwater tank , vibrate of trikes and return to grow another week. I do it now small scale and the returning trichomes are more robust than one I originally rinsed.

10 Likes

Wow!! @Astrodude ! That looks amazing!
I am also a Michigan, I’m in the thumb, female, outdoor grower. Not on your scale. I’m only allowed 12.
I have 30 acres. Would love to grow on all that! Buuuttt… ya’ll know, the law!:smirk:
Very interesting on your method of returning your plants to your grow!

6 Likes

I will put that in memory bank, in the spring we are going to do a MJ museum in tuscola county.

3 Likes

I have a pack of Revenge x ponia purple paralyzer if anyone wants it. It would be good for muscle/skeletal, and gut pain… It would make a good and unique high as well. If you want it holler because it’s the last pack. I crssed these strains myself. Thanks!

9 Likes

Hollering over here Corey!

5 Likes

You got it bud. Shoot me that addy

6 Likes

This Swazi beans are about a day from being cut down. I’m trying to resist doing it now.

Always giving out beans @corey ! Good man. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s awesome man! I’ll put one out in the spring in its own spot. Im very interested in your strain bud. Thank you

4 Likes

Also @Vertebrata I got your seeds from the Paraguayan brick you sent me. Thank you! I sent a couple things your way. Just sayin thanks

6 Likes

Spreading the love! Way to go @corey

1 Like