Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Ok, off to watch a movie. Have a great night all and send me the info winners :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I’m watching the dodgers give away the game

1 Like

Have a good nite @DougDawson

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!
Goodnight!

6 Likes

Yes congratulations to all the winners

3 Likes

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 2)

@FattyRoots I can’t stop laughing :rofl:

2 Likes

Great gobs-o-fire!! lol I thought this place was hopping night before last, but y’all beat that by a bunch!! :laughing:
This has been just grand to read through! Thnx to @Bobgrows, @CornbreadJunior, @DougDawson, and @Rhino_buddy for this, again, great display of the OGenerosity!! Also you @Loggershands for being so willing to pass em on the the newbie!!
Congrats to all the lucky winners of that fire!

11 Likes

All you peeps on here are awesome! Giving away free seed and having a good time…
@Abbbian I got your package. Thanks bud! I have yours on the way

8 Likes

Your fogdogs arrived for me friday afternoon.

Been in trim jail all weekend.

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. Lol at least we got some to trim

2 Likes

When were the the fogdogs sent to ya if from the US? And with a stamp or tracking? First time I sent seeds to Canada with a stamp and hoping @Banquo’s space wiz makes it up to ya. Looks like mine was sent out 20 days ago.

5 Likes

I sent a thank you 8 days ago…lol…it went to @Banquo

I’d post it, but it was in a pm and I hear you get banned for that…lol

4 Likes

Second time, you sent to me :grinning:

1 Like

Not with just stamps and no tracking I dont think. Did I? Im either smoking too much or not enough.

3 Likes

I don’t remember either lmao , but it made it here in a few weeks :+1:

1 Like

ok people, its sunday evening, the weekend is coming to a close and with the end of this weekend comes your last chance to get a shot at some free beans from me for trying to guess the answer to some randomness…

i’ll be back in roughly 1.5-2 hours (added BS buffer time)

Up for grabs:
Afghan Kush
Afghan #1
OG Cake

if youre interested i’ll see you then!

14 Likes

and if you won some of the other giveaways from me this weekend then youre not eligible for this round. sorry :frowning:

7 Likes

oh and this one is open to anyone. even Brazil… (feeling guilty)

@Abbbian

4 Likes

I just have to ask… How do I get free seeds? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like