Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I have a Supafreak flip to give. I’m going to follow @corey 's lead with a modification:
Must have 5 pips (green dots) and have been on OG since before September.

Just say you want it without using that “d” word.

International OK

13 Likes

Yes please!! :v::green_heart:

6 Likes

Good on you @middleman ! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

PM your addy @Bobgrows

4 Likes

And she even said PLEASE!!! Gratitude is not lost, there is hope! Lol

5 Likes

count me in my good sir

2 Likes

@Phil_Bombs send me a DM.

1 Like

Awesome giveaway @middleman! Supafreak to boot!! I would be jumping all over them beans. I grew that strain before and it makes some strong tasty smoke!! First 20 minutes after I smoked a bowl I got a little paranoid and overwhelmed lol. It’s a great social smoke. Congrats winners!! @middleman very OG of you sir!!

8 Likes

middleman is a dope dude, lucky to have him on here!

5 Likes

I second that!

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: @middleman

4 Likes

Just started Huckleberry Soda genetics run with nice purple and pink colors so figured it was appropriate.

7 Likes

Very appropriate. :+1: I’ve been wanting to grow the huckleberry beans I’ve got. I’ll make room soon. Gonna watch yours take off so I can emulate a master. (You can’t deny it. I’ve seen the buds you grow.) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I grew out 3 huckleberry soda x orange kush’s last grow, the best plants in my tent. One of them was super fucking greasy and frosty.

2 Likes

I’ve had Huckleberry V3 from Dynasty in my rotation for a year now, my avatar is a picture of some I grew that faded beautifully. Have some curing up, another one drying and one going into flower soon. Great smoke, strong fruity/blueberry smell and taste with a little sourness.

Might let it go this next round to start digging through some V4 beans.

5 Likes

I have 2 packs of seeds if anyone wants them. 6 karma point requirement. (6 green dots under your nam).
Packs are: Ruby Red Chiclets by @repins12. This is a cross of Grapefruit and Bubblegum.
2nd pack is a 1 fem auto seed made by @TestOfOath. It is called Dosi Walker F1.

I’ll let you guys think about it for a few min. Brb. Thanks!!

12 Likes

Not enough karma for me but good
Luck guys!!!

3 Likes

and yep, i was just gifted a mail bomb from you @corey (thanks much!!) so i’ll let the Ruby Red Chiclets go to someone else even though they sound pretty tastie

(out of likes or i’d give you one @Loggershands )

3 Likes

Dosi walker sounds cool

4 Likes

He’s at it again.
Stop stealing all the Karma @corey

1 Like