Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I got you. @BERZERK you awake?

3 Likes

I awake now @Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

Dm me your postal info, I’ll send another package your way. @BERZERK

2 Likes

Pm sent to ya

3 Likes

A toast to you guys that make that s*$%* happens on this threat and all the knowledge of cannabis

4 Likes

For those who qualify check this out and if you don’t feel free to drop by and thank the folks who helped give us the freedom we have today.

6 Likes

I got some Orange Goji seeds if someone wants them. I would prefer whoever gets these seeds try to do a small seed run with them in say a grow diary. No pressure just easy going

6 Likes

I also have a few Deep Chunk. If your up to a grow diary and seed production on the Deep Chunk I’ll supply

3 Likes

Really cool bud, going to make someone real happy. I got all my tents booked for the foreseeable future so I would have to pass but I appreciate the offer.

4 Likes

Thanks bud! Yeah these seeds need to be made again like the ppp you did. What you get like 12k of ppp seeds from those few plants

4 Likes

Anyway just putting up something that needs to be reproduced… I got others but these two are first. I have to many projects going on…

3 Likes

I want if you can send it to Brazil, I have a diary in progress take a look

1 Like

Yeah ok. I’ll send to you. Do you want to run the deep chunk and or orange goji

4 Likes

New thread already, damn :astonished:

Edit: woke up from nap still high :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think I have around 12k left after sending 2200 out to Shadey and Sebring. That was from 3 plants and I kept them small as I wanted to get the run done before my holidays. Plus I sent pollen to over 90 people. I kept some pollen for myself as well :slight_smile:

12 Likes

I could do deep chunk after the new year if thats okay

4 Likes

Bob spreading the love :green_heart:
Queen of regs :ok_hand:

3 Likes

That’s fine brother. Send me your Addy

2 Likes

Your an inspiration Douglas that’s for sure

3 Likes

I will be very grateful if you send me the two strains and you can be sure they will be well treated