Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I was hoping you’d brush it off and come back but wasn’t sure if you would. Glad you did! :beers:

1 Like

Yo @DougDawson got any @PetalPowerseed left for us northern growers?

1 Like

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior , I do have around 30 of them left.

2 Likes

Dang Skippy they were. Roy Clark is one of the best pickers to ever pluck a string. And they always had great guests too. Glenn Campbell could really play. That was some fast picking, that guy could do.
And corny as the jokes were, I bet you remember some of the ongoing skits. Like Hey Grampaw, What’s Fer Supper? And all the lazy old guys hanging out on the porch with their coon dogs and hot babes!!! Those were the days!

3 Likes

I’ll have to try my luck at winning a pack .

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon:

Hey brother, @PetalPowerseed gave me them to give out to Canadians so if you want a pack I say you already won. Just send me your info and I will fire off a 10 pack.

2 Likes

Thank you dm inbound

2 Likes

Where oh where are you tonight!

1 Like

Hey all paws here again bringing some :us: people the rainbow ylly f2s. I have four 5 packs going up for grabs the first four people to show interest, and have not gotten these yet in the US please call a number once we have the four US numbers that’s it for the night.

14 Likes

I got some so I will pass but really cool.

4 Likes

I’m glad you have some, ever need more brother, hit me up!

6 Likes

That’s awesome bro. I’m in Canada, so not eligible, but hope some Americans jump on this. I grew it out, was great bud. Highly recommended :grin:

5 Likes

Maybe the vacationer @Meesh would want some yilly

2 Likes

I’m very interested in some rainbow ylly F2s :smiley:

4 Likes

LOL, just realized that says US only after reading @Oldtimerunderground’s post. LOL, now I am really glad I got some already :slight_smile: Dam, dropped some seeds, got real stoned and apparently missed half of what you posted.

9 Likes

1 taken. @Mr_Greenfern

3 Likes

Only have a few stamps atm. Lol

3 Likes

You are awesome @Pawsfodocaws !

6 Likes

Thanks bud!

3 Likes