Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Looks like a partial Veterans giveaway. Haha.

1 Like

LOL, yeah. I try to keep it small and under 15 a week :wink:

4 Likes

The whole Vets thing went down pretty smoothly in my opinion. Seems everyone’s happy with what they got so far.

12 Likes

I know I’m happy with it. Thank you very much for your efforts @BigMike55

5 Likes

Still pumping them out I see great job Doug .

6 Likes

I call him Dougzilla
godzilla-all-hail-the-king

19 Likes

Or maybe DougGod of beans! :flushed: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks to @Oldtimerunderground
Your care package arrived safely!
:pray: :pray: :pray:
I like the new super efficient packaging!

4 Likes

How could we not like our care package? Awesome genetics by awesome people and with the love of this community.

5 Likes

So who we got kicking around tonight?

8 Likes

I’m hanging around, I usually am though :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So here is the thing, I have sent out a bunch of packs of Black Snow that were sent to me from @anonymous4289 and it seems not one grow has popped up. Now there were no strings when I gave them away but now I have to do this another way. So I am going to offer up a 10 pack of Black Snow to someone who is willing to grow them soon and post some pics. Not looking for a grow journal, just a few pics and comments as they go. Perhaps @anonymous4289 can tell you a something about them since I am away from my notes.

15 Likes

@DougDawson awesome, thanks man. much appreciated. Don’t feel obligated to send them out though., i can always send you shipping costs. I can send more out of mine with my shipping method but the shipping adds up.

Black Snow (black triangle x solo stash) [Bodhi Seeds x Bodhi Seeds]

nothing but good reviews of it.

16 Likes

Supposed to have a pack coming from Mr :honeybee: September thing but apparently there have been some mix ups.If I do get the Black Snow they will be grow out almost immediately and shown here for all to follow

Edit If the wrong seeds arrive I’m going to be hitting up either you @DougDawson or @anonymous4289 for a pack lol

6 Likes

I could run then when I’m done with my shiskaberry I have going now.

4 Likes

sounds good. i think i’m going to have to take a trip to the post office soon. i was going to wait until I breed my next batch of seeds so we’ll see.

4 Likes

Ok bud, how long do you figure it will take to get them planted?

Not sure if this is the right place to post it, but anyone who finishes my strains and has picture proof is welcome to my next tester strains and possibly more of the strain they grew if needed.

15 Likes

Whoa, now that’s an incentive!

3 Likes

I would start them in a month or so. Shiska is a week into flower. That would give me 4-5 weeks to veg them. Here are a couple of pics of the ones I just finished

17 Likes