Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I was thinking of you.

8 Likes

I think a lot of you to big mike! Lol :heart:

7 Likes

I think a lot about whether Sam Beckett ever made it home.

4 Likes

Need a bit of help determining who sent me silver mountain seeds and slaps.

8 Likes

That Silver Mountain strain always reminds me of the song Man on the silver mountain.
Cool stickers!

3 Likes

Hey @chronix ! Mail call!!!
:pray: Thanks!
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I believe your package arrived today . Thanks Iā€™d posted a picture on the free seeds page hopefully it was you that sent them .

1 Like

That was fast! When and if you do pop em, let me know the results please.
I tried popping some myself but I didnā€™t have as much success as Iā€™d like to haveā€¦
Maybe its cause they are still kinda new? I let them go till the seeds were basically falling out of the pods as they were growing on the plant. I had 2/5 germ rates so far. :pensive:

3 Likes

Itā€™s in my hard copy notes. Iā€™ll holler when they hit the water.
:+1:

3 Likes

I donā€™t think it was me man seeds I sent out went to @CADMAN

1 Like

Only tl2 and below vote? Or everyone vote on what to give out and only tl2 can win?

3 Likes

It is meant for trust level 2 and below because I have a giveaway for higher trust level in the lounge as well.

4 Likes

oops. voted thinking it was everyone votes for them. not sure how to undo the vote

4 Likes

Yeah I wasnā€™t clear on that either, so I voted anyway. Iā€™m not actually entering either, just went with one I would prefer if I was. But Iā€™m not, but if I wasā€¦

4 Likes

All good, just trying out some new things.

1 Like

If you were able to vote then all was good. I voted even though it did not let me.

1 Like

Ooh crap, I had the trust level too high on it I thinkā€¦ Ill delete and redoā€¦ lol

1 Like
TRUST LEVEL 2 AND UNDER, US CANADA ONLY. What fem pack should I giveaway tonight?
  • (C99xPBB)xGelato
  • (HelenaxPBB)XGelato

0 voters

3 Likes

AEAl9jW8_400x400

2 Likes

I thought it interesting having level three vote on what us underlings get as scraps. Sort of the trickle down effect. :sweat_smile:

Hey, I was just trying to highlight the selections to google what they are like and it voted for me!

What the heck, at least I donā€™t have to think about it.

2 Likes