Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Thank you to everyone that joined in the giveaway! More to come in the future! :+1: :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree: :+1:

10 Likes

Happy Halloween OverGrow!!! Where my early morning people at? I wanna give you some seeds if you’re in the USA.

What I’m offering is an autoflower polyhybrid. These are regular seeds, not feminized. It’s something I created when I made the Space Wiz F2’s that I gave out awhile back. I had a really nice Mephisto freebie going at the time, and she got some pollen. It was Heisenberg Special x 3 Bears OG, and the pollen came from a Space Wiz F1 male. Space Wiz lineage is Pluto OG x (Double Grape x Tropical Wiz). So what I’m offering today is a 5-strain mashup that I’ve been calling “Pentagram”. It’s a total genetic crapshoot, but maybe you’re into that?

I have 6 vials with 6 seeds in each for the first 6 USA people to @ me or direct reply to this comment. Happy Halloween OGs! :jack_o_lantern:

9 Likes

Happy Halloween @Banquo

1 Like

@Banquo happy Halloween!!

1 Like

@Banquo most people dont wanna be @ed at and youre asking for it. Silly @Banquo

Im in. Male space wiz dad so reg autos yes?

I both direct replied and @ed twice. I get 3 vials?

1 Like

@Banquo What’s up stranger?! Haven’t chatted with you in a while. Happy Halloween!

1 Like

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern: @Banquo

1 Like

Only 5 so far by my count. Who will wake up next . . .

2 Likes

I’ll give them a shot!

1 Like

Oops, sorry. I repeat… I’ll give them a shot! :joy: @Banquo

2 Likes

Imma gonna say specifically it’s the Fremont Troll.

2 Likes

Nooooooo italy :it::pensive:

2 Likes

Very cool @Banquo! Nice work on the early giveaway! Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

I thought I was the only 1 up.
All I here is roosters

2 Likes

Early bird gets the beans?….

4 Likes

Im awake, what did I miss lololol

2 Likes

Looks like 7 of you, assuming everyone who @'d me wants a vial. Unless I’m wrong, I’ll make it happen. Gonna work down the list of names and reach out to each of you.

Thanks for playing along. DMs going out soon.

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

10 Likes

nice morning treat, they sound fun

That very generous on you mate but I’m in :canada:

I’ll wait for the next one! :fire::sunglasses::+1:

I hope for some giveway for us too out of the canada and stay united :it::it::it::muscle::muscle: guys you are really unique you have the spirit of true growers :heart:

3 Likes