Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Got mine crossed for ya also :wink:

6 Likes

thatā€™s right kkkk I ended up answering wrong post kkkk

If it counts for anything, @DougDawson nothing but ā€˜positive grow vibesā€™ coming your way cuz!!

4 Likes

It actually means a great deal to me, many thanks.

4 Likes

I will be very grateful if you send me the two strains

Yeah I know you would and your out of country. Iā€™m looking for a runnerā€¦

4 Likes

@corey ive heard so much about Deep Chunk from so many different knowledgeable sources, whoever gets those please link the grow log, Iā€™d love to see that variety in action.

@DougDawson so stoked to watch the sour bubble run, watching everyday for those seeds to hit the water.

And now Iā€™ll stop chatting so we donā€™t get dinged again. :v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

Please donā€™t send me messages threatening me or other members on Here. Iā€™m off for the night so whatever

7 Likes

Did @MMAI do a ā€˜no-noā€™?

Yes sir and your on his list

I donā€™t do that shitā€¦ Iā€™m off

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OHHHH NOOOOOO Mr. Bill!! I made it on someoneā€™s ā€˜shitlistā€™?! Gee, Iā€™m touched, really!

editā€¦ Iā€™m not saying you @corey, I know you and me are cool lol. But rather this new guy @MMAI, if Iā€™m somehow on a ā€˜listā€™ that is amazing since Iā€™ve had ZERO interaction with him!

3 Likes

Lol! Well the mother Fucker threatened me for the seeds and had you doug and a couple others as a blackmail

3 Likes

Fuck them mother fuckersā€¦ Iā€™m out for the last timeā€¦ lol

2 Likes

Iā€™m a newbie so can you fill me in on what this is :blush::blush:

Damn, thatā€™s fucked up.

6 Likes

Just a scammer situation

2 Likes

Oh ok ty :wink:

1 Like

youā€™re misinterpreting me, Iā€™m not threatening anyone here, I just sent a screenshot of the conversation here days ago to @corey showing that other OG members had already sent it to Brazil, my intention is not to threaten anyone, let alone leave a bad one impression, even because Iā€™m new here

WTAF, sorry to hear that @corey . Please tag the MODS into your PM to deal with this. I donā€™t know this new person @MMAI but I trust you. I know you canā€™t publish PM stuff but I would like to see the MODS involved. That kind of shit is totally unacceptable.

5 Likes