Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I think there are 2 strains mixed in there if I remember correct?

1 Like

Haha going through the box if chocolates thread, itā€™s definitely that, I can tell by the wonderful packaging job! thanks guys, I got all excited and also am waiting for a few strain specific autos to show up :grin:

4 Likes

I want to say the first post in that thread gives a hint at identifying which seeds are which, but its still a guessā€¦

When I saw you post the DVD and ask, I was like, is he for real? everybodys been posting pics of their DVDs for the box of chocolates! LOLā€¦

3 Likes

Lol, unfortunately due to my grueling work schedule, harvest time and the start of hunting season coming up I have had less time in here than I would likeā€¦ im behind on a lot of reading, and generally just check for a minute or two on the posts I get in my email. I did however spend 20 minutes going through a whole bunch of my dms and previous posts before I asked :grimacing: mama always said I wasnā€™t none too bright, but I gots da big heart and thatā€™s all that matters :rofl:

15 Likes

@smokingjoe58 are you looking for anything special? Medical condition or just recreational? :blush:

1 Like

ME - "JUST EIGHT!!"
UNIDENTIFIED HE - ā€œMe too, I just ate, I had Roasted Chicken w/ an Asian Sauce, Twice-baked Potato, French Cut Green Beans, Oven Baked Macaroni, large Ice Tea w/Lemon, unsweetened. What about you, what did you have?ā€
ME (looking confused) - **"I havenā€™t eaten yet, I was just sayingā€¦JUST EIGHT MORE DAYS UNTIL THAT GIVEAWAY THINGY!!" SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Iā€™ll probably have a Cup of Noodles, he spoiled my appetite :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

17 Likes

@misterbee should we keep our eyes here for info on the thingy? Or elsewhere?

1 Like

Here, there, e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e!! The ole CHAT THREAD also as the days draw nigh. I think MANY more members will be giving the heads up if the past two were any indication. Then again, it may come and go without anyone signing upā€¦yeah, right!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

No one builds suspense quite like the Bee man!

10 Likes

For real, Iā€™m on the edge of my seat here. Canā€™t wait to see whatā€™s up then

2 Likes

PM me a mailing address and Iā€™ll slap an international stamp on it and see what happens. Iā€™ve only sent one ā€œletterā€ internationally and I donā€™t know whether it has arrived yet; so I canā€™t guarantee arrival but Iā€™m willing to give it a shot.

5 Likes

Iā€™ve sent to @Gugumelo before and it made it through. Shout out to my homie down in South America :facepunch: from your friend up north :snowflake:

10 Likes

Were you in the GG4 RIL group as they also came in DVD cases.

2 Likes

PM sent dude, thanks for your generosity.

@Oldtimerunderground Greetings received my friend. Sending good vibes to folks from North America too.

3 Likes

Haha, I wish, naw, they are box of chocolates, thanks for looking out!

1 Like

@Oldtimerunderground got you package! :v::green_heart:
Thank you!
But, no return Addy.
Where do I send Tangie my friend? :thinking:

11 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground you re a legend!
Best regards
@BERZERK

1 Like

Throw it across the river! Itā€™ll get picked up by the wind and caught :canada: side in one of @Oldtimerunderground 's CANNATREES! :laughing:

4 Likes

I could really possibly do that! LOL From where Iā€™m atā€¦

1 Like

Low flying drone delivery.

6 Likes