Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

Now you can make xs with the pollen too!

1 Like

Thats what i want

1 Like

Amazing night fellas

1 Like

I read again , with more calm , and i get your message @DougDawson.
Thanks mate for the pollen and seeds!

1 Like

Iā€™ve sent to OGers in Brazil a few timesā€¦coin flips and 1 international stamp. They got through just fine

4 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed

Send me your information @BERZERK and Iā€™ll send those out by tomorrow :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

No problem @WeTokeChronic, the seeds did take a few weeks but it was about the same going to Canada so no biggie. The main thing was they DID get there, eventually! lol

Iā€™m sure @BERZERK knows the drill by now, lol the folks there just have to be patient.

4 Likes

Good morning guys, I have a question, is the pollen viable for a month out of the freezer? Congratulations @BERZERK the forest is growing!!

@anonymous4289 Cool man, as it was sent, I need to send it, it will be my first time,
Iā€™m greasy.
PM the details, so as not to pollute the topicā€¦

Thank you, alwaysā€¦

2 Likes

Morning everyone! Minor clarification, the two moments I received beans from overseas took about two months time to get to me, so Iā€™d say two months is the possible time to be expected to Brazil, LOL! believe it or not!!! And I also think the best way is simple stamps with either washers and the like. Have a great day!

4 Likes

When I sent them beans to you lol I didnā€™t realize they took that long! Damn, but at least they did make it to you cuz lol

5 Likes

Good morning all and super-awesome OG magnificent of you @WeTokeChronic for the hook-ups with your generous spreading of your Lavender Frosting bean magics!

3 Likes

Business Envelop, Coin Flip taped to 3x5 Card, marked ā€œDO NOT MACHINEā€ or ā€œNON-MACHINABLEā€, International Stamp (2 Flips in an Envelop is ok). Iā€™ve shipped far 'n wide, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I wasnā€™t going to say anything but mine never arrived either, and Iā€™m in the US! :laughing: But thereā€™s other packs that havenā€™t either so itā€™s not an isolated incident.

2 Likes

I had a package that took a month from Florida to central Canada . So Iā€™m thinking thereā€™s still hope for seeds that havenā€™t arrived yet .

2 Likes

Its our post offices in this state man. I ship a lot of USPS for ebay. Shipping 50 miles south can take longer than shipping across the country at timesā€¦ I swear its a game of hot potatoe between teterboro, kearney and newark post offices (obviously tracking on ebay items).

Iā€™m still waiting for seeds from doug, but I received some quickly the first time he sent pollen, waiting on stuff from colorado, some GG4 from Corey, but got autos from him quickly the prior timeā€¦ So, to say the USPS is a crap shoot these days is pretty spot onā€¦

Hey, who knows, they may show up a month from now, randomly and unexpected, like a surprise little gift in the mailbox :smiley:

I donā€™t follow up with someone sharing until I receive them, donā€™t want to look like Iā€™m asking for a re-sendā€¦ but maybe we should check in more to get a pulse on the USPS?? Wonder how many others are waiting for packages, and wonder where our missing packs goā€¦

2 Likes

I still havenā€™t seen the BBQ July 4th beans; Iā€™ve decided to give up on expecting them so if it happens Iā€™ll have a happy surprise!

4 Likes

The postal system is currently fucked.

I had a breeding project in mind and had some pollen on the way. It took a month and fucked my timing and ended that project.

Some seeds took that long too but it was the pollen that really pissed me off.

5 Likes

OUCH. Considering itā€™s pollen too I hope it was still viable.

1 Like

Never got the chance to find out. By the time I got it the plants were at 6 weeks flower so too late to make seeds.

I still have it and will try next run but my hopes are low.

2 Likes

Wasup @WeTokeChronic
I just see your message now , i ll go sleep after my battery die.
I ll hit you with a pm with my addy

1 Like