Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I hope they get there soon lol. I am running out of seeds but will resend from my personal if they don’t show up.

2 Likes

I hope the seeds I sent you don’t get lost :grimacing: I must’ve sent over 100

Edit. I’m not really worried, I live in the true north, strong and free!! @DougDawson hit me wit a waving Canada flag gif :grin:

5 Likes

No worries my friend, I am not concerned. I still have faith. I have seen mail take 2 months from the USA.

I am sure they will bud. I fired some back your way with some more pollen :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Dang. A few minutes too late. :wink:

Good work brother! Very generous of you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Out of likes but
giphy

2 Likes

Here you go OTUG as requested brother. Now I am ducking off this thread before we get noticed :slight_smile: I will give you 3
Oh Canada

13 Likes

Well they’re not wagging but I’ll take 1 and 2 please

2 Likes

Are those the Gelatos!? :thinking: :fearful:

1 Like

If you are asking about the pics I posted, those are 2 pics of the same plant. It is a PBBx? unsure of the other parent because it was an accident how it was made. So it would be PBBxPBB, PBBxHelena, PBBxC99, PBBxBlack Lemon Cake and I think a few other options as well. So we shall see what it is in the end heh. Will have to ask the grower to try and find out if there are not any super tell tale signs of the strain it is.

2 Likes

@bassman5420, PBB stands for? some kind of berry!? Thanks!

btw, Doug, ladies are awesome!

1 Like

peanut butter breath?

5 Likes

Oh Canada!!

1 Like

Sent out 8 pieces of mail earlier, so some giveaways and trades should be making their way (hopefully fast and safe) to their new homes. Enjoy! :evergreen_tree: :heart: :evergreen_tree:

15 Likes

Thank you Bassman!

2 Likes

I’m always late to the party, but if you decide to send out any more of the gelato S1 sign me up!!!

Stay high everyone!

11 Likes

The mailman showed me he didn’t forget where I lived…

Thanks to @Pigeonman and @Oldtimerunderground , your mail arrived!

21 Likes

YEAAAAHHHH!!! BEANS SAFE AT NEW HOME! :heart: :hugs:

Q: Any guestimated flower time period for your “Strawberry Shortcrack” creation?

4 Likes

85 days or so from sprout on a 18/6 light schedule @Pigeonman

5 Likes

Washing Machine

12 Likes