Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I have no idea

@corey i hope you check the seeds i sent your way.

Hey Nikki, so I have an envelope sitting here heading for you with Apollo Ape, did you want some Paonia Purple Paralyzer seeds thrown in? I believe you joined after the run closed.

4 Likes

PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!! Please!

3 Likes

Yes, please ! That would be really awesome of you :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

You got it, I think I have around 12,000 left so might as well fire off a few in the same package.

8 Likes

I would like to try this with bathbombs if they are still available

Holy sh!t , That is a bunch of seeds .

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: @DougDawson aka OGSantaā€¦does NOT mess around when it comes to generating seeds!!

5 Likes

@BERZERK looks like the writing on AA, BS, and SB2. is wearing off pretty quickly.

2 Likes

Im growing two of this 3 genetics

1 Like

Come on bro, stop tagging the man. There is no good purpose for it. Just pretend that each other donā€™t exist. It is making others uncomfortable. Please.

LOL, yeah, I ended up with more than expected. The Jars are the leftovers after I covered the CO-OP sign up. Gonna end up sending a big pile to Sebring for his site. I will put some with your other seeds and send this weekend. Happy Growing.

LOL, if youā€™re going to do it go for the gold :slight_smile:

Easy fix, plant them :slight_smile:

18 Likes

Lets believe everyting is nice ,me and my homies helping me.
Thanks for the support @DougDawson
And @corey , thanks by the help , i hope the seeds get the final destinatary

Your sleeping on the blockhead x mikato seeds sprout some of them your sure to find a few keepers .
Wished I had a full pack of f5

4 Likes

Lets grow , i searchin for the new genetics i ll keep.

They are tough bastards haha. Iā€™ve spent the last month or so torturing my mikato x blockhead and the thing just wont die on me.

2 Likes

Well cuz lol i gotta sayā€¦you damn sure got the Gold!

1 Like

Nope Iā€™m just a ridiculous person with the maturity level of a teenager :rofl:

Itā€™s Chocolate Thai x Orange Grove.

Ok I saw a few hands go up so thereā€™s some interest. I donā€™t know what effect the cross will have on flowering time but I went 16 weeks and arguably could have gone longer on the Chocolate Thai. Iā€™m probably going to post a thread with a sign up thread. Iā€™d really like to find some testers that could run them right away, even better yet if someone wanted to do a little hunting with them cause itā€™ll be awhile before I can. Those arenā€™t prerequisites though and Iā€™ll make a certain amount available to people who just like some to grow in the future. Finally have a seed creation to share with OG and Iā€™m excited to spread the love around!

12 Likes

If you ever need help from another Canadian emptying your fridgeā€¦

3 Likes

Yourā€™re another new user who joined after the run closed :thinking: Did you want some PPP @bunny ?

5 Likes