Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5 (Part 6)

I can send you some as soon as I get it collected and dry. Probably real soon here. :wink:

2 Likes

That sounds like a great score and amount of offers what a great crew here , I’ll give it a month and ask myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::blush:

1 Like

I would be most grapefruit.
Also will send you seeb made from said plant sex!

2 Likes

I love grapefruit! :rofl:

And it’s gonna be reg auto pollen from an autobotz pair. :wink:

3 Likes

I will have some more Black Cream Fem auto pollen, still drying more, and he’s still dropping though its coming to an end for him soon.

I have some Blue Cookies, was told it was a photo, but he flowered full on in 18/6. Male pollen, call it what you want, fast photo or auto… I wouldn’t consider him a normal photo. Limited pollen only cause he’s a BITCH to collect from with big fat leaves in the way… Currently drying, and still have a few weeks of collection

And I’ll have some Dark Devil fem auto pollen shortly, he’s just starting to open some pods, and then I’ll begin collecting.

Have spacewiz autos, and tycho monolith autos coming up, hoping for a true male when they are popped…

@Banquo Got that in the mail today bud. Turned to be an easy half day, so its on its way!

10 Likes

OMG you folks and the :heart: .

Full disclosure: When I get autoflower pollen I’m gonna pop 1x of EVERY AUTOFEM I have and do a REDONK seed run.

Let there be autos for the people!!! (Autos = Ruderalis = ☭ )

aka: Pollination Montage is Conflict.

10 Likes

Hey, the glue on the envelopes was not as bad as I remembered. The CBD seeds will be in the mailbox in about ten minutes guys. Hope the mail systems smile upon us.

3 Likes

Oooh…save me some!

4 Likes

Anyone wanna make a bet that something in here will grow? :joy:

5 Likes

What did you do?!

Black Cream Fem Auto Pollen would be great, I would happily have some when you are rolling it!

That IS sad looking sight cuz! But is there a couple of undamaged seeds I see in that mess?

It’s bad, but might not a total loss, if there are.

1 Like

I predict 3 sprouts! :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

Does mold count?

7 Likes

Any one wanna play a game called find the seed get some seeds ?

3 Likes

Sure what we looking at getting if we find tbe seed

Well I have ten silver mountain seeds I’m willing to let go

3 Likes

That just happens to be a strain I don’t have I’m game!

I’ve got 5% life on my phone to dangerously play this Cannabis version of where is Waldo lol

2 Likes

Alright I’m just gonna wait for a couple people to speak up it’s a one shot deal winner gets all