Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I just got white crack x amnesia XXL (tropical twist auto), critical orange punch x critical orange punch (fruit punch auto), strawberry nuggets x haze XXL (strawberry cough auto) from the same dude that made my White Walker :grin: if I had more money Iā€™d get some of the limes and shit too cause they all sound nice. But he just breeds two fire strains he buys from somewhere together hoping for the highest THC % he can get, which has itā€™s positives and negatives.

3 Likes

Wow, itā€™s not here but it should be!

I do the same, so if thereā€™s a motion I can check it later

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen him around for years, but never bought from him. He used to be on craigslist, but last I saw he was on FB marketplace. Iā€™ve always wondered how his gear was. He used to have a few really nice strains. Iā€™ll have to check out the list.

If you add on a 5 pack of that 99 bananas auto 85 Iā€™ll give you cash when we meet up

Between the pack of Rottweilers and Pitweiler, the cams and my gunsā€¦I think I got the ā€˜securityā€™ end covered here! :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face: :scream: what did BA on the A team say? ā€˜I pity the foolā€™!

5 Likes

Like I said his gear has itā€™s ups and downs, youā€™re not gonna find specific terp profiles unless YOU search for them, just the latest craziest cool shit heā€™s out together. He used to be pretty responsive on messenger, actually chat me up and stuff but I think heā€™s been getting bigger and bigger and doesnā€™t have the time anymore cause his responses seem like someone else is making em for him now, real short and not very invested in the conversation. I still advocate for his gear cause it hasnā€™t let me down yet, beans always pop, 2-3 day delivery from payment.

A buddy of mine brought some seeds to show me one day and I immediately recognized the package and handwriting as Kyleā€™s (Master Sensei) and couldnā€™t believe the coincidence.

Oh, and he lives in Ypsi so thatā€™s a plus too, supporting local

2 Likes

I tell everyone the same thing if they ever say ā€œbe carefulā€, I tell em whatever dipshit stupid enough to come on my property better be careful cause itā€™s gonna end up REAL bad for em :joy:.

Allegedly theres a carbine next to my sliding glass bedroom door, allegedly 12 gauge by the front, allegedly .22 in the nightstand and allegedly one always on me. Front doorbell cam and cam at the back sliding door covering whole back yard, flood lights next to the greenhouse and on the back sliding door.

ā€œNo trespassing violators will be shotā€ sign on the gate into back yard is the ONLY warning anyone is gonna get :grin:

3 Likes

new autos right on bud I just picked up cherry sucker cherry cheese and sour skittle skunk from a guy love running new autos yourā€™s sound like fire canā€™t wait to see how you make out I popped 1 of each last week as well as care bearz and forum stomper all scheduled for reversals

3 Likes

I can order another from him I wanted some of those linesā€¦ I grabbed the banana Durban. Sorry, didnā€™t see this when typing the other post. Give me a few and Iā€™ll make another order so I got more shit to reverse

2 Likes

Iā€™m out of likes but thatā€™s the plan with all my autos from now on! Reverse and stock up, never run out, always handing out free autos to OG

6 Likes

yup thatā€™s my philosophy OG does that to you but for me it means never trying new gear till Iā€™ve done a seed run first if I have space time and seed I like to do a test run but thats not always possible oh the sacrifices we make lol 42 damn minutes till I can like

3 Likes

Well, I just got that banana og bx3 and I know we have a bunch of monkies here. Maybe a banana Apollo ape cross is in order? Or :banana: and some kind of gg.

5 Likes

Apes stronk together my guy! Iā€™d try whatever the fuck you cooked up. Waiting on confirmation

1 Like

@anon93244739 Iā€™m completely in love with anything fruity :heart_eyes:. Iā€™ll have some strawberry banana S1 In few months :crossed_fingers:. Could be interestingā€¦

6 Likes

Oooh, Iā€™ve been looking for that strawnana

2 Likes

Thanks for that bit of info sct2020.
Good to know since Iā€™ve been considering that.
:pray:

1 Like

Iā€™m out of likes as fucking usual lol but Iā€™d 100% be interested :grin:

3 Likes

LOTS of IR is NOT above that threshold though, so that everyone knows!! My wyze cams arenā€™t

I keep mine far enough away that Iā€™m not worried about it at my house

1 Like

Yep, thatā€™s why I say you have to double check. Itā€™s funny, you canā€™t see it, but take a pic with your phone and the whole room is lit up.

got that 4th fire today in the mail thank you again

2 Likes

Very nice! Hoping mine will show up soon. For some odd reason we have not got ANY mail for days, including a paycheck we have been waiting for/needing. Damn you mail!