Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Well ok i geuss lol my darn light fell on my spouts so gotta try to start over, the bad luck lol

3 Likes

We have all been there. Mine was a spiral CFL and busted everywhere. I gotta clean that up today. Last night when it happened I was like
fukthisimgointobed

2 Likes

Oof, been there. You sure they are dead? Iā€™ve smushed my fair share and most were salvageable

1 Like

I hate when i got to start over, but it is what it is lol

Yeah light came down pretty hard on them, 600w hps closed hood had the hm bulb in it for veg

1 Like

I gotta say the combination of those growing traits mixed with high CBD and not much terp/taste/high influence is actually kind of enticing. Maybe I donā€™t not want to grow some some as much as I thought I didnā€™t do :laughing:

And Iā€™ve been whining about how my timer broke and Iā€™m turning my light on and off manually lol Sorry to hear that.

1 Like

One ounce of Purple Urkle, 2 ounces of Fishermanā€™s Friend and a half ounce of Alabama Kush!

3 Likes

lol I tossed all my timers that Iā€™d bought to useā€¦ I am always out there with my babies so I just turn on/off the lights myself. Hell, I was always going to check and make sure the timers worked anyhowā€¦ didnā€™t ā€˜trustā€™ em!
But the lights falling on and crushing the babiesā€¦now, thatā€™s sadā€¦ RIP

5 Likes

Oh damn bud thats never good like ever tbh might be one of my biggest fears lol

1 Like

I use the ā€œsmartā€ timers that I can set from my phone. I still spot check on and off times about once a week

1 Like

Yeah gonna secure it better this time around lol, broke my heart lol and dont have very many beans to work with so hope the next few turn out

1 Like

When in use, I used both the mechanical and electronic, but still would be there when they were supposed to come on or off! lol The OCD in me

2 Likes

I need to invest in these myslf I have had very bad luck withbthe mechanical seems when I need them to work the most like Iā€™m not going to be home or leave for a few days they have failed me

2 Likes

I have always feared that, and made sure it wouldnā€™t ever happen! Iā€™d use long through eye-bolts and super heavy ā€˜Sā€™ hooks to make sure lol

If youā€™re able itā€™s always better safe than sorry. Iā€™ll admit I preferred life when the timers worked though, by a lot :laughing:

Well, being retired, and just nothing but growing all the time, I have the time to do thatā€¦

3 Likes

Between the wifi security camera and the timers, both of which I can check on my phone, itā€™s amazing. I can click on my cam, then adjust times as needed.

If your going to get a wifi cam, just make sure the night vision is above 840nm. It wonā€™t effect the plants then, and you can see them during lights out.

5 Likes

I have some, but not aimed at the babies. lol I have security motion sensor cam/floodlights with night vision, hi def, zoom, alarms, etc aimed all over the property including the only access to the barn.

oh yeah, all are WIFI with notifications, I can see on my phone

7 Likes

Itā€™s a game changer isnā€™t it? I love being able to be on the other side of the state and still be able to peek at them. Not to mention the added security of knowing if someoneā€™s in your space.

4 Likes

Security cams are require by law rules/regulations laid out by OMMA, I just went the ā€˜full montyā€™ on it, not the minimum required lol

editā€¦ recorded and uploaded to the cloud (whatever that is) but i can access any of them any time for live or see any recorded.

2 Likes