Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Hey did anyone hear about @LemonadeJoe closing this site down, man i sure hope not, alot of good peopl here, and ive been learning here from reading post that helps me to be a better grower, hope its not true, if moved to private forums hope i can get a invite, because i wouldnt know how to do stuff if it wasnt for this site,

2 Likes

Just DANG brother! That’s an absolutely amazing bud!
What smell profile does it put out?

Hey all. Some of you knew I was trying my hand at Monstercropping. I have 2 Afghani plants. And I have been fighting spider mites with them. Well I set them outside 2 weeks ago. They were in flower big time. I broke off a bud and dried it for a couple 3 days. Smoke it. Good high. Set me in the chair and told me thats all you gonna do. So i chopped them this morning at daybreak. Look what I got. I drey trimmed all the fan leaves and some of the bigger sugar leaves.

These are by far the biggest thickest colas this grower has ever produced. Mikey be’s happy.

One more

12 Likes

I don’t believe that’s being considered. He is exploring ideas to limit the problem of leaches that are not community minded people but the thought of shutting down isn’t on the table. Just considering modifications of threads to achieved better, more focused conversations while weeding out some intentionally selfish people who don’t care about the site or anyone on it as long as they themselves benefit.

7 Likes

Oh ok had me worried because i have gained alot of knowledge from here on gow to do things, i wouldve never known without the help of everyones post,

2 Likes

Thank you @MoBilly
Rumors spread like unwanted wildfire!

5 Likes

This is more the ‘water cooler’ of threads, or dincha know!

2 Likes

…Really? WOW… well solong, cya, arriverderci, bon voyage, and goodbye

10 Likes

Here’s a pic I painted of a Canadian wood ape. Dont need the seeds though :relaxed:

15 Likes

Daaaaaaaaaamn! I always wished I had artistic skills beyond making food look pretty

6 Likes

Well got my light more secured this time so it dont fall like the last time, broke my heart when i walked in and seen it had smashed my babies,

3 Likes

I kinda knew this would not last long. I have only been here less than a year and I can see a huge influx of cats with their hands out. Its sad cuz the intent is always in the right place, but once word gets out that there is freebies, the flood gates open and many take advantage of a situation and then its crickets from them.
I only came here because I had bought some seeds from Mark on Strainly and he asked me to show my grow on OG so people could see what to expect with his gear.
I must say that I have met some outstanding folks here. You know who you are. No need for names. But I have seen a lot come, get free gear, and gone like yesterdays turd.

10 Likes

That would have won.

The memory of that pic would have probably come 3rd…lol

You sir have talent.

3 Likes

Sweeeeeeet Shadey!
Very nice art work! I love the shading. It really adds just the right amount of depth to the the big guy!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

But you are sticking around. Right bro?

2 Likes

It’s almost as if he knew I played rugby through high school and university the way he got that nose right…

2 Likes

Next time I send you any co op seeds I will stick a print in the envelope for you.

That one I painted from a verbal description from an encounter on sasquatch chronicles.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :scream: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Ok, here’s my ‘take’ on things… I can see there’s a few ‘seed-hos’ same as anyone with one eye. There’s going to be some that try to take advantage of the seed giveaways, no matter what site it’s on. That’s simply the way of things. You just need to try and figure who (not really hard to do) and give em a ‘talking to’ nicely. If that doesn’t work, well then, I’d say ignore em. But don’t leave a site with so many friendly and truly giving people over it! smh…

15 Likes

Damn man! You could choke a donkey with those colas :exploding_head: Looks good!

Heads up we’re trying to move everything that isn’t a seed giveaway out of here to

New watercooler in that link up above.

5 Likes