Chat room (let's chat!) 💬 (Part 1)

I still prefer smoking joints…and rolling some two year old skunk or Lebanese from my first grow is just the best!
It seems dispensary weed is always harsh always cough inducing…and hits hard.
I like smoking a joint that has nice taste and comes on slowly…

6 Likes

I’ve recently converted to living soil. I had to restart because of circumstances beyond my control and thought might as well give it a shot. I’ve slowly gone more and more towards the organic side for a few years now with no-till being like that unattainable goal lol. I used bottled chelates for a few years with good results but wanted to go further. I’m currently going with a ROLS style but no-till is coming as soon as I get the beds built. Somas style no till beds intrigue me kinda different. Anyway, I have a few amendments I need to procure neem meal crustacean and figure out a “feeding” schedule so to speak I have been using BioLive which appears to be working great. Also I still use recharge which has always been great to me myco’s when I up pot. The KNF and JADAM stuff really intrigues me it’s a whole new rabbit hole to jump down. I’m making my first attempt at LABS and collecting indigenous microbes

7 Likes

Hello friends! Is this the place to hang now?

8 Likes

My pineapple thai plants are doing good in my homemade soil
I just took my used happy frog and added amendments
Will have to change it up this year. I don’t have any horse manure aging or broken down
I do have a worm farm and some rabbit pellets but my horse manure is still in the pasture
I need to get in that

2 Likes

I also use alot of rabbit manure compost no horses for me but that would be amazing. I don’t even need the horses just the poop and my worm farm is just getting established gonna be awhile before they give me any black gold lol

3 Likes

I dug my bowl out to take pics of and realized it was dusty cause it’s been all joints for a long time now for me. I bailed on posting the pics though cause there’s a thread already for posting up your glass. One guy doing it in here is cool, everyone doing with that other thread around not so much.

Yup. The free seeds thread has fungus gnats and we dropped a fogger in there to clear out the pests :laughing:

10 Likes

Very nice! On the mycorrhiza topic, seems everyone uses/likes different products when it comes to that. I was torn between Recharge, Dynomyco and Rootwise when purchasing some supplies recently. Between 4th of July sales and mail issues in general, it will be a bit till I get all my materials in.

2 Likes

@Cannabliss
How much rabbit manure.what… proportion do you use?

1 Like

I’ve used recharge for a few years now I love it but I think thats more microbes than myco’s. right now I’m using Myko’s extreme gardening maybe idk lol it was cheap but it for sure works lots of mycelia when I transplant into the 5 gallons @Trowertripper I use the 3 part recipe kind of that alot of folks use so a third compost the rabbit manure is the base of my compost probly 60 to 70% of it actually with coffee trim kitchen scraps etc Ive been mixing it half and half with bagged compost the last batch at least. ideally I would have way more EWC and will someday still learning and building

4 Likes

Far my favorite smoking piece but at least I can drop it :neutral_face: roommate and I were a murder streak till I got this

5 Likes

I got a Xtreme gardening sample pack a while back, I had some good results when adding it some soil I made that’s for sure. Pretty sure my PBBxC99 plant was put into that mix and may be part of why it was very happy in its tiny 1 gallon pot for a while heh.

4 Likes

I got a good one for you, try soil balance pro. Email them and nicely ask for a sample and they will send you a 10 g pack. It’s as good as mammoth P but costs less.

2 Likes

Ooh? I will look into that for sure. I would rather try a sample first before allocating money to something that may end up sitting on a shelf because it does not suit my needs. Thank you for tip bud. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi folks!! place to be!? is it ok!!? Good vibes to all!! :pray: :hugs:

6 Likes

I’ve used both SBP and mammoth P. They both work great, but the SBP wins for me because it costs less to use for longer.

4 Likes

Very nice. I am all about a good value to usage ration, hence why I am going to do those no till beds. I figure if I can keep the soil alive and happy, then I can grow in them for a number of years at least if balanced out right.

2 Likes

If I ever have the opportunity to grow outside that’s how I want to do it

4 Likes

Yes, THIS is the place for chat! 5000k posts in a week is the goal!

5 Likes

Ah. I see where the Chat Room is. Who woulda thought it would be called The Chat Room?

7 Likes

Some stray kittens born under our house caught them about a week ago they’re bouncing all around my living room lol

7 Likes