Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Congrats you found the only thing that I would hate more than being sped up- being sped up while strapped to a table :laughing: Oh man itā€™s funny but that would be horrible!

Iodiocrracy was the first thing I thought of when you said Monster on plants. Did they like it? :thinking:

You ever been tested for ADD? The reason they give ADD people speed is because it has the opposite effect on them. Same thing with chocolate and coffee.

3 Likes

Isnā€™t this classified as a documentary now?

2 Likes

No idea lol I didnā€™t stick around to listen to anymore of that! Iā€™m not about to try it to see either :rofl: :rofl:

editā€¦ I had stopped into a dispensary to talk about some product I had for saleā€¦ I didnā€™t stay long lol This guy WORKED there!

3 Likes

Even if I could stand being sped up I donā€™t think I want that chemical concoction in my body. I imagine a plant would not be happy.

3 Likes

yeah, diagnosed. and adderall was pretty much close to a miracle drug when i took it years ago in college, it worked surprisingly well minus a few side effects. these days none of that stuff works for me , tried a few of them, but no decent results. itā€™s not wise to take them with other medication iā€™m on. i wish it still worked well.

3 Likes

Damn so youā€™re just left to deal with it then? Does weed help?

2 Likes

canā€™t partake of the leafy greens due to health problems, at least for now anyway.

2 Likes

Oh hell noooo! You canā€™t do anything with marijuana??

2 Likes

My docs keep trying to push various prescriptions on me, I wonā€™t take anything other than my marijuana lol Theyā€™ve about gave up tryingā€¦

4 Likes

:open_mouth: Damn I hope that changes for you.

3 Likes

I second that!

4 Likes

I have a feeling Iā€™m an undiagnosed one as wellā€¦ pot quiets me down, and lets some peace into my accelerated mind!! LOL!

4 Likes

Damn it lol how do you know how many likes you have left without keeping a running tally? I just used my last and have to wait an hour before another lol

1 Like

:rofl: :kissing_heart:

I HAVE 3 HOURS TO GO

2 Likes

lol hereā€™s how to do the endrun around that problemā€¦ :heart: :heart:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: limit US, will they?! :heart:

1 Like

lol 4 hours for me I need the perma like auto like infinite like a world without likes is no world I want to live in edit did somebody mention mosquito bits for gnats the other day I went through so much shit the other night and still got a few of them gnat bastards

1 Like

Hell, lolā€¦Iā€™d think about even purchasing that option!!

editā€¦ Now, thereā€™s a brainfart! Hey LemonadeJoe, any chance of buying permanent likes? lol

2 Likes

pretty sure I saw that too