Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Always welcome, cuz! Grow On! I’m looking forward to popping them beans you gave me! lol

1 Like

Don’t you worry @misterbee ! You’re on the list to send some to lol

I’ve got Frankenstein getting ready to hit with some of that PPP dust as well as a few others… soon, very soon! lol
I also hit at the same time I did the King Tut, several others like Chemdawg and Sour Diesel, waiting to see how many seeds come from those!

edit… As much of that PPP dust that @DougDawson gave out on here…I’m thinking there’s going to be a helluva lot of crosses/seeds around here very soon! :grin: :sunglasses: :+1:

4 Likes

Nice to pop in here and see all the generous people. Thats what makes overgrow superior to all the other forums.

1 Like

Well, it’s been fun, but i gotta run folks. Time to get my old ass out to the barn and work!

1 Like

Last time I went snowboarding i broke 2 ribs.

The things we do to impress wimmin’…

2 Likes

Is this the one your calling Trannabisrex ?

1 Like

Yes, that’s her…TyrannabisRex!

4 Likes

Your description of king tut intrigued me ,)

1 Like

I’ve seen the pest bottles. I know some of them are yellow for the yellow jackets I wonder if they were work inside the tent for flies and post their non-poisonous

1 Like

My buddy who has never grown saw my collection for the first time last night. In it I have what I call “90s” mix which is just a mix of anything from brick weed to who knows, anything that the guy I got them from came across in the 90s could be in there. My friend was like why would you waste soil on brick weed? I explained how grow methods made the biggest difference and why. He was both mind blown and I think possibly sorry he even asked because he wasn’t looking for a grow discussion :laughing:

@bassman5420 I have a pack of Super Lemon Haze coming any day now. If they’ll help they’re yours. I also have a very limited supply of Pennywise I was going to make seeds of eventually anyway. I’ll float them today and get moving on it cause it’s a really great medicinal strain. In the meantime I have some Sebring’s Revenge which is also a 1:1 THC/CBD strain that should be good for her. Hit me with an address and I’ll send out some SR asap.

Nothing wrong with making more seeds of anything you have, just passing them out while the guy is actively selling them. He was kind enough to donate a bunch for giveaways and it would be pretty messed up if the thanks he got was someone turning around and undermining his sales.

:astonished: That’s nuts.

I quoted him and wrote almost this exact thing only to then scroll and see you beat me to it :laughing:

4 Likes

Good stuff. I had some old brick weed seeds. They got too hot on me I forgot where I had put them out. I Musta had about a half a pound of seeds. They popped up it just took a while I threw them out in the dirt I didn’t think they were any good. They popped it took like five weeks. I didn’t even think they would come up I wasn’t trying to either

2 Likes
1 Like

I remember those seeds Remember how big seeds were back in the day. I got this beautiful lime green brick weed. Now since I looked back it was an auto of some sort. The plants were huge. When I was coming up I always thought of the Alaskan thunder fuck strain like that. You never seen them big in high times. You could always see pictures of small plants.

1 Like

Remember the chocolate brick Weed. Maui and skunk and Christmas bud. I remember red hair

1 Like

I never came across chocolate brick weed but I would have been happy to! The possibility of Chocolate Thai possibly being in the mix is what really excited me. Then I ended up with some Choco Thai seeds and now just the mystery of what could be in there is what I’m excited about.

2 Likes

I have a couple of Chocolate Thai growing and have taken a couple clones also… soon I’ll be running them through the bud cycle. But, not until after I run several batches of the Autos I’m into at the moment lol

2 Likes

That’s what it was they would take to break weed and break it down I think they put real chocolate in it like Hershey‘s or somethings

1 Like

Oh NOOOOOO! damn, that sux!

1 Like

Now that is a real strain some of that other stuff back in the day man you don’t know what people did. I wouldn’t even smoke anything that smells like cat P