Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

It was good talking to you guys I enjoyed it I got to get back to some of my stuff. I have started a few new rooms is still under construction. I should be able to run I bought a dozen at a time if I want to

2 Likes

Same thing Iā€™m running then. I started with a single seed I prayed was a female and lucked out. Since then I got 2 more but I donā€™t like those numbers so I need to make some more!

2 Likes

Clone brother clone!!

3 Likes

None of the cuts I took rooted with it for some reason.

1 Like

Ok, break is over lol its back to work for me. cays later good people of the OGniverse!

4 Likes

What about this one?

Youā€™ve obviously never spent a winter in Canada, 10c thatā€™s swimming weather

5 Likes

Were they to steamy

1 Like

My grandparents took my cousins and I to Disney World when we were kids. We all were Canadians and when we got to Florida it was about 15 degrees and sunny so we went swimming in the pool. People looked at us like we were crazy!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s 59 Ā° Freedom for us americans

2 Likes

Not sure. I have a cloning machine but I couldnā€™t use it on them so I tried to just let nature take itā€™s course. Nature didnā€™t seem interested :neutral_face:

ā€œWhat? I wasnā€™t doing nothing. Go away camera manā€

Lol :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Some time a simple glass of water on the widow sill is all you need on tough to clone strains .
Iā€™ve had similar issues some plants just donā€™t like being cloned . A pheno of plum gum 1 out of 4 got roots in my bubble cloner.

1 Like

I did a simple glass of water and left it just outside the tent where it still got light. The top of it would have been a great clone if it taken.

The top actually aimed itself towards the light for awhile too, just no roots.

yeah ive always struggled with cloning some plants just dont seem to like to take root while others respond fast I still wouldnā€™t say Iā€™ve mastered it to be honest ironically I have had the best results with plain water and an airstone let me know if you find the secret method lol

2 Likes

In the past if itā€™s tough to clone recut the stem scrape the outer stock a bit cut all the leaf tips off and some peroxide mixed in with the water as a last resort .

3 Likes

Got a question, is zak haze x jlo a cbd or thc strain, trying to find out for a friend, if anyone knows id sure appreciate and thanks

Itā€™s a THC plant.

Edit, looks like itā€™s a blend.

JLO is Juanita la Lagrimosa x Lowryder2.

A bit more reading and it sounds like it should have a good dose of CBD, looks like @ReikoX selected the more CBD plants to breed with too.

If Iā€™m mistaken Iā€™m sure @ReikoX will correct me

4 Likes

Iā€™ve done this with success just a light scrape down the side with an alcohol cleaned blade. Also helps to have branch nodes in the area you want to root.

2 Likes

I got spoiled with a cloning machine right out of the gate. The guy who sold me his grow stuff included it and it kicks ass. Iā€™ve never had a cut fail to pour roots out of the bottom in it. Problem is last time I used it I put it aside in the tote I keep it in instead of cleaning it right away, and then forgot for awhile, and then stuff got stacked on top of itā€¦ 2 years ago :flushed:

So it really needs a good scrubbing and a cycle or two with some bleach. Iā€™m not even going to open the tote indoors lol. Maybe todayā€™s the day I tame the beast.

Iā€™ve seen the leaf thing before and it slipped my mind to try it this time around. The peroxide is something I havenā€™t heard of though.

Iā€™m not super concerned about them not taking cause I donā€™t have a ton of room and I do have 2 more seeds to make more. Worked out anyway cause Iā€™ll need the room for an impromptu seedrun Iā€™m doing.

2 Likes