Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Oh ok and thank you @anon93244739 for the info appreciate it

You started me on the path my friend. You helped me get them to stop damping off :wink:

1 Like

The JLO males used in this cross were not selected for CBD, but out of the 24 I planted, four autodlowered, three were female, and one tested positive for CBD.

The Zak Haze female is about 20% THC with 1% CBG. I donā€™t have a reagent test for CBG, so I have no idea if that will carry over.

So most likely it will be THC with some minor cannabinoids.

9 Likes

Thank you for the info so it will be mostley thc i thought it would be but was just checking again thanks

1 Like

I think Doug needs to change his avatar from (is that an ostrich or an emu?) to this one:

10 Likes

lol I love it and very fitting I think his current avatar is a troll actually edit he told the story awhile back and showed the full picture lol

2 Likes

What??? Cotton Candy??? I need this oneā€¦ :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Man, lol and look at ya now cuz!! Sometimes itā€™s the little things that start a big cruise liner to moving!

2 Likes

There werenā€™t many of the Cotton Candy beans, only 1 or 2, maybe a few more, I think. Right, @Oldjoints ? But maybe some seeds generated down the roadā€¦

1 Like

oh the mysterious and dreaded dampening off I seriously thought I was cursed until I learned about this phenomenon I killed soooo many seedlings lol once I learned what was happening and why it was very easy to correct havent killed one since

1 Like

Youā€™d be surprised at the number of folks where that was the only thing they needed to doā€¦stop giving the babies too much water! I think thatā€™s probably one of the biggest errors Iā€™ve seen in new growers, and have told many over the years!

2 Likes

Love them to death! Lol

I started using a heat mat filling the cups up more for circulation reasons getting the seedlings up out of the cup into the air making sure I use fresh or clean media and most important not too wet and poof problem solved if all grow issues were that easy to fix

2 Likes

God I love the mail

24 Likes

You love your awesome fellow OGers, not the mail! LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :pray:

3 Likes

another ghostrider intriguing ghostryder auto i have is ghost toof x LR 2 huge comic nerd when I was a kid loved the marvel ghostrider comics lol anyway quite the haul lots of og love right there

3 Likes

Well, the big jar is the supafreak co op run

6 Likes

Think thereā€™s a spot open on a private meat breath run if anyone wants to leap on thatā€¦$25 I think

2 Likes

There was only 1 seed of the cotton candy. I will clone it or possibly throw some pollen at it.

3 Likes

On OG? Couldnā€™t find it

2 Likes