Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I have 6 seeds of Cotton Candy Kush from MSNL. I’ll send them to you if you want them.

4 Likes

Is this the one that turned out to be PBB, maybe?

1 Like

Would love that! I then could share that with everyone here.
What would you like in return?

4 Likes

A bunch of runs happened a few days ago simultaneously, one of the runs failed and this kinda came out from that buy.

2 Likes

Is there a signup for this?

1 Like

I think that might be correct.

I’ll hook you up if it’s full, promise!

1 Like

I’ve already received from you. Besides, I think in the last week I have acquired more than I could possibly grow. I hate this place. People are mean; always throwing beans at you.

Edit: PM a safe addy, I’ll send tomorrow.

5 Likes

Looks like I missed a great OG Holiday weekend. I had a wonderful time with visiting family - and that has to come first. Seeds and runs will always be there, even if I miss out on some good ones. I love being part of this community. OG Strong!

3 Likes

You did, but family should ALWAYS come first.

2 Likes

There was in February…

Ah! That explains it. I wasn’t on to the OG at that time.
Things are better now. :wink:

2 Likes

Wow bud, that’s amazing. Sadly I have had no luck recently trying to get seeds for the auction I was trying to set up. I got in on all the raffles recently trying to get some supplies but my luck held and I didnt win any of them. Think I will have to delay that event a while.

next level generosity! Who sent this so I can sing your praises from the mountain top…and tell me what fire I got here! :pray:

6 Likes

@Guitarzan he posted above about the strains

1 Like

check that DM, @DougDawson ! lol

2 Likes

Those are definitely from @Guitarzan.

edit… ooops lol @anon93244739 already gave you the answer.

edit2… The father was the Mango Maui Haze

2 Likes

Good mail day! @Jinglepot thanks again for the God’s Afghani!

And @Oldtimerunderground or “Uncle Ol’timer” according to the envelope you just became my favorite uncle :laughing: The color and tiger striping on both strains are amazing! Almost a shame to bury them, almost.

3 Likes

How’s it going folks just got my worms today finally setting them up now as soon aß my daughter names them all jk sorta any suggestions on the first meal I was thinking some baby lettuce from the garden a little bannana smoothiē and a touch of coffee ground maybe some pasta tonight super excited to see how they get along

6 Likes

ANY veggie matter, uncooked is the preferred method, the coffee grounds and other things, like eggshells etc aren’t in their food groups lol that’s more for the compost mix.

edit… I’d pass on the ‘banana smoothie’ and just go with the banana

2 Likes