Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Thanks for your service. My step moms brothers all fought in nam too.

Insane stories they told when I was learning about Vietnam in highschool

3 Likes

They’re still breathing??? Candidates for the latest episode of The Walking Dead!!! I HATE liars and thieves, each will have BOTH traits!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: NOTE: Here in the Northern Maine Woods, they become Bear Bait!!!

6 Likes
2 Likes

I LIKE this guy…^^^^^

2 Likes

change the title to ‘How To Make The Best Coffee You’ll Ever Eat’ and you got the stuff we made in the 60s Nam :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice stiff brew… One your spoon stands up in.

1 Like

or runs from…screaming!

edit… or melts!

GOOD stuff! lol

3 Likes

Yup, that’s a great way to loosen the cob webs forst thing in the morning, and melt anything in your stomach from the night before

1 Like

@Chronickyle Here’s a peek at how they look. They are NOT twins. All Think Different x Auto Extreme - 35 days from seed.
(I’m bottom watering the one on the right.)

5 Likes

It’s been a long time. I remember seeing it years ago. I got a bunch of the blue dream or something like that kind of looks like granddaddy purple but it’s not. I didn’t care for it at all. I have been looking in to getting some of those seeds I do like the old-school stuff a lot better

2 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Did you smoke any Vietnamese Black when you were in Nam? Just wondering.

2 Likes

I have heard of that a little bit before my time I was a child. That is the stuff I would like to get a hold of

2 Likes

I smoked soooo much shit there I honestly can’t remember all of the strains. lol But, I’m sure if it was readily available I DID indeed. :rofl: :crazy_face: :sunglasses: :+1:

But, my ‘go to’ mainly was the opiated hash they made around that area

3 Likes

Johnny Appleseed I never thought about it earlier one of the great pioneers of our time

1 Like

An alcoholic who seeded crab apples for alcohol production and sold them to settlers

2 Likes

Blue dream is what I’m talking about. That’s no granddaddy purple. Nowhere near close

1 Like

It was what he did. The dude walked all over the place planting seeds. I don’t have a problem with cider

1 Like

Those crab apples fed me as a child. Peace

2 Likes

That must be a lovely smell. I hope it does carry over to the taste for you, that would be cool.

2 Likes

Best coffee I have ever had and will ONLY drink it black and in a french press to really pull out all the notes: Kona Peaberry

Peaberry beans are only 4% of the entire crop; where the beans formed as a single unit rather than 2.

I have some in my freezer… I’ll be back later… :coffee:

3 Likes