Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I recall her telling me gator tail is great… unless whoever making it screws up and left any fat in the cut. Resulting in the entire dish tasting rancid.

2 Likes

You know who you are, just received those Bodhi Soul Mate AND MSCC Vietnam Black x Beastie Boy!!! Super THANKS, half-packs will be included in the Sep Mashup. Do SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes: UPDATE!!!: @lambchopedd just blessed the Sep Joint with Mexican Death Sativa. Big THANKS to him, Y’all!!

9 Likes

Wanted to thank @anon93244739 for the great job on the 4th, got mine today was so happy, and thanks to all who donated them to make that happen for us all, great job peeps thank you all, had a great time, again thanks

4 Likes

Really sucks that your package got stolen! Coffee bandits. Hope they choke on it, haha. I have heard that the extra creamy oatmilk is pretty good for alternate creamer and not loaded with sugar. If it ends up you quit coffee, there’s always black tea. :grin:

2 Likes

i’ve only tried tea once, and it had a very floral taste i didn’t like. if i had to decide between bitter coffee or floral tea i choose neither.

1 Like

Regular tea made right has a almost bitter taste not floral and all. That is how I make/drink it
:green_heart: :seedling:

5 Likes

With over 20,000 varieties of tea out there I would think there is likely one to meet most people’s tastes.

7 Likes

i’ll have to buy a mixed pack or something, and yeah i would imagine there’s something good out there

3 Likes

Yeah or explore loose leaf teas. My wife has a number of them from a specialty tea shop. Amazing the variety out there.

2 Likes

Same here. No sugar. I like unsweetened tea. I do love honey. But not in my tea. I eat it a lot. Love it with cone on it. Like chewing gum.

2 Likes

Sugar taste fake to me. Chocolate doesn’t taste like it ones did. I know you can say people change with age I’m over a century old. This was years ago. I’m funny about food. I know what goes on. I have see it with my eyes.

2 Likes

I love tea. One reason is the water is boiled. Water taste like it has algae in it. At the restaurants and bars.

tea to me is a ‘take it or leave it’ type thing… but if i take it, I’ll take it iced, thnx! :sunglasses: :+1:

edit… the southern boy showing thru?

5 Likes

It depends on how far back you are thinking. Lots of Chocolate manufactures started adding wax in the chocolate. But if you get your hand on the real stuff…
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

For a lovely Tea, do try Organic Rooibos Tea AND Mighty Leaf’s African Nectar Tea. They’re made from Rooibos Leaves, naturally Caffeine-free, sweet nutty flavor with notes of vanilla, mango and hibiscus blossoms. I seep a Black Tea Bag with either for 5 minutes…HEAVEN!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I used to go to an organic store n buy these 5 dollar bars of Chocolove milk chocolate. I’m too much of a fiend to ever savor any candy and I couldn’t bring myself to bite those bad boys, always slowly let em melt in my mouth, really made me appreciate good chocolate

2 Likes

Peach tea might be my favorite liquid on the whole planet

4 Likes

i’m a big fan of dove milk chocolate and since you mentioned it, they do taste very waxy in texture.

2 Likes

Just stopping by to say hello hope everyone had a decent Friday and a great weekend

3 Likes

Need some help here figuring out who sent these 2 separate envelopes one Canada the other south eastern US . Looked back through messages with no luck .

6 Likes