Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

I haven’t tried them yet as they were gifted to me recently, but I would say 10-12 weeks would be a fair estimate.

4 Likes

so wouldn’t heirloom autoflower mean just ruderalis and also I think ruderalis is like central europe to russia or is it an african landrace turned into an auto interesting

2 Likes

So autos have popped up in multiple populations, Jorge cervantes about it randomly popping up in mighty might as he bred down it’s flowering time.

I believe the majority of ruderalis originate starting in Pakistan and Kashmir and heading north from there.

1 Like

very cool I used to love Jorge videos still have some on vhs somewhere and I guess that makes sense that any population could potentially express the traits that ruderalis used to survive and thrive in a harsh enviroment pretty cool edit noooo my likes and isn’t cannabis fascinating lol such a cool plant

2 Likes

Where can i get some super freak beans,

I’m about to mail out the seed run this week, so they should be around pretty soon.

10 Likes

that’ll be one busy post office

1 Like

@misterbee I put your stickers to good use :100:

7 Likes

Really good read

2 Likes

Chicken nuggets.

2 Likes

How much did that Baby cost??? “This buds for you!!!” SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Now we know what was in the Colonel’s secret recipe

2 Likes

Do those trimmers do a good job? I have been looking for something to lighten up the scissor work

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground

KFC Gravy Clinic:

2 Likes

I got that last one you sent! Thanks!

1 Like

:joy: such a great episode. My favourite part is :50 when Cartman’s head explodes. My brother and I use that one sometimes, it’s hilarious. “Nooooo, boom!” :rofl:

3 Likes

Nice, glad they all made it. Now you’re locked and loaded! Hope you can grow a few next year :slightly_smiling_face: thanks again

1 Like

that sfv og looks fire. would be my pick.

2 Likes

that sfv og does sound good.

I have been know to throw freakshow f2s at people.if that is close enough pm me

8 Likes