Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

@Worstsideman63
Petal’s the shit BTW!

3 Likes

My left nut… 2850 after taxes. But I just trimmed 1.25 lbs in a total of like an hour and a half between yesterday and saving the last bag to be able to show my buddy that donated all the weed to be trimmed how she worked today. So I say it’s gonna be well worth it

Makes me extra happy to watch the Colonel spin round n round making nugs pretty :joy: I put some videos on YouTube that I linked in my Happy Place if you wanted to check it out

4 Likes

i think they took your right one as well

2 Likes

Not possible, wife has it locked up tight in her purse :purse:

6 Likes

Lmaooo, you guys are gonna make me cry from all this laughing

3 Likes

Mine too, just ask @Oldtimerunderground!

1 Like

Damn, and there he is :point_up_2: :boom:!

3 Likes

:rofl: I think I’m going to need a gastroenterologist, my gut, oh my gut is killing me from these deep ass belly laughs

3 Likes

I’m trying for springtime.

1 Like

It’s all good, I haven’t seen mine in almost 10 years. Wife done had em locked up from day 1. She keeps em in a spare Tic-Tac container :joy:

4 Likes

And she has room for some mints still so it’s a win win

4 Likes

I love it, click my profile and go to my happy place thread, very bottom is a video of it running, pics before and after, and videos of the trichomes still fully intact and undamaged

What music would you guys put on a slow motion video of that thing tumbling weed?

1 Like

2 Likes

@TestOfOath

3 Likes

Way to go, made me spit my coffee all over my phone

3 Likes

Lol I had the exact same thought lol

:heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Give me like 2 more minutes…

meat spins you spin me right round baby right round. pls dont google meat spin trust me

3 Likes

@anonymous4289 took me a minute cause I’ve never edited a video n had to screen record the song and extract the audio with the app.

Solid choice in song though I dig it

4 Likes