Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread Vol. 5

Got any cuts of that one? :grin:

3 Likes

@Rhino_buddy The song I think itā€™s on iTunes oh Iā€™m a smart ass tonight! Or itā€™s the orange goji I smoked talking .

1 Like

Unfortunately no. And my Critical hermied. Now Iā€™m going to have seeds, most likely, from six different strains crossed with that Critical.
Iā€™m not seeing many seeds and the buds are chunky but still.
Dang.
Iā€™ve never tried to re-veg but I might try.

2 Likes

@MoBilly
I had that Juicy Fruit pheno out of GDP over 10 years ago. It finished with a light purple color, very frosty and yes the smell translated into the flavor. I have two other guys that I grow with, both moved to separate parts of Oregon. And all 3 of us every time we talk reminisce over that elusive pheno. We still hunt for it, weā€™ve inbred that line so many generations and still nothing.
I just called my boy, woke him up and told him about it. He jumped out of bed I presume, I heard something, and gonna ask me if we were smoking it. I hated to tell him it was online community. He told me to not wake him up with this instaface shitā€¦lol thenn hung up on me!
That is a very rare phenotypical expression of GDP, whatever or wherever you got them beans from are real Kenā€™s.

5 Likes

Thanks for the response Indoornesian! I have a few seeds that came with that one. It would be beyond luck to have another though, Iā€™m sure. And yes. The light purple is the color itā€™s turning.
:facepunch::joy:
Iā€™m so looking forward to this cure!

4 Likes

Hopefully you were able to clone her, guaranteed to be some of the best youā€™ve ever had! Truly a keeper :raised_hands:
We have went through hundreds of these and only found 1

4 Likes

Good luck finding that unicorn Brother !!!

3 Likes

Does anyone have any fems they would be willing to part with, i keep popping males, trying to find something i can go straight into budding, so i can get this grow started, any help would be appreciated and thanks

Ok Iā€™m pigybacking on your comment to finally ask a question Iā€™ve had for awhile. :smile: Why do we generally not consider anything about ruderalis besides how it grows? What I mean is does it have so little personality to add that itā€™s traits are determined by whatever itā€™s crossed with? Or is it through breeding we deliberately select the traits of the other strains? Iā€™ve very rarely even seen ruderalis classified as indica or sativa though and 9/10 times when itā€™s mentioned itā€™s like it has no input other than itā€™s autoflowering capabilities.

When Randy is wheeling his balls around singing Buffalo Soldier had me about crying. It got me to start watching South Park again after years of just kind of forgetting about it.

Iā€™ve seen people make on at home cheap and swear they work. This isnā€™t the video I saw but itā€™s the same basic thing. Not sure Iā€™d go that route but itā€™s tempting.

I just bought a Cannabrush though to try out and save my hands from cramping.

1 Like

I believe the Indian Landrace Exchange has a few wild paki and khazaki ruderalis strains

2 Likes

@Dirtron
Since the sinai and morrocan strains have some auto characteristics, north africa would be the placeā€¦I read the Morrocan beldia will flower early during drought conditions
To some thatā€™s a a autoflower trait right?

1 Like

Oh I wasnā€™t willing to grow any out to find the answer, I was hoping someone would just know :laughing:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also heard talk of tropical sativa auto flowers that flower at around 3 months regardless of photo period

3 Likes

He hasnā€™t yet, we gotta talk him into it. Youā€™re doing a fine job :yum:

3 Likes

from what Iā€™ve read Ruderallis is a subspecies like they believe indica is and usually low thc sometimes or commonly high in cbd and yeah I guess all it is ever used for is itā€™s auto flowering traits breeders try very hard to get as far away from the ruderalis as possible while still keeping the autoflower trait I guess

2 Likes

An did something other than photoperiod triggers flowering itā€™s not photoperiod varietal, but not necessarily auto flower but ā€œlight period independentā€ to be an accurate and nitpicky ahola

3 Likes

Good morning OGers hows everyone doing, ok i hope, just wanted to stop in and say hi

4 Likes

@Worstsideman63
Better today!

Thats good

Doing great, good morning. How you doing today?